Players Who Didn't Show Up Today

I have no patience for players who we know have the talent to play well, but obviously didn't bring it. They are letting their fan base and their team down, and they're showing they don't have the heart of a lion that it takes to be great in the NFL.

I make a distinction between players who are simply not very good (Akeem Dent), and players who ARE good but who just decide to take a freakin' day off.

McClain and Decoud definitely slacked off big time today. We know McClain has what it takes, because we saw him keep up with some serious threats on the outside the past couple of games. Yet today he looked like complete trash, merely dealing with receivers on the inside.

Decoud is either slacking, or has completely lost what it takes to be successful in the NFL. Sometimes a player loses it quickly, and goes from Pro Bowl to out really quickly. I hope that is not going to be Decoud, but it's a definite possibility.

Either way, both of them sucked azz and let their team down badly today.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... our Lord and Savior, Paul Worrilow did nothing for us today... very disappointed in the next coming of Jesus Christ.

Worrilow forced the Willie Mo interception. If you watch the play PW bullrushes the Rb into Tannehill which forces him to rush the throw and since the Rb is right there he can't step into it and it's a pick.

Was Harry really that bad? He got his world rocked on the fumble, which I hate but is forgivable every blue moon. And I remember one key drop that hurt us. But not quite as awful as Decoud and McClain. Unless I missed something.

what i didn't like about that play was harry waving everyone off and then picks the ball up to run

I actually wonder if some players mentally "gave up" this past week due to all the injuries. And clearly some other players stepped their game up as a result.

If that's true, then maybe they'll look at this game and realize we had every chance of winning, and they'll get their heads back in the F-ing game.

No way I can agree with that. He has been playing lights out all year, including today. Definitely room for improvement in the red zone, though.

he was very good first two weeks ..not today ..Offensive line did its job protecting him he didnt look down field and was not accurate nor took any chances and played it safe ..