Alright.....

Butudontseeme™

I kind of got tired of the "fire this guy, bench that guy" and "all you other fans who don't agree with me suck" threads, so here is something a little different.

Assuming no staff can be fired and no players released/obtained, how can this season be salvaged in your opinion? What do these current Atlanta falcons need to do/improve on to make the playoffs and/or make a Super Bowl run?

I kind of got tired of the "fire this guy, bench that guy" and "all you other fans who don't agree with me suck" threads, so here is something a little different.

Assuming no staff can be fired and no players released/obtained, how can this season be salvaged in your opinion? What do these current Atlanta falcons need to do/improve on to make the playoffs and/or make a Super Bowl run?

We need to hire an ancient healer to bring back all our injured players. The season is toast and I firmly blame all the injuries. This is not our year

Edited by MAD597

We got a find a way to get some consistency.

The thing I have noticed the last 3 games are drive blowing penalties.

For me we need to get into rhythm early especially offensively.

Another huge thing is getting everyone back we can off the injury list thats huge.

How about going back to leading the NFL in the least amount of penalties and quit turning the ball over. That would be a nice start. We're about to face the greatest quarterback and coach combo of the new millennium, they're not going to beat themselves.

How about going back to leading the NFL in the least amount of penalties and quit turning the ball over. That would be a nice start. We're about to face the greatest quarterback and coach combo of the new millennium, they're not going to beat themselves.

Hard to do when your bringing in guys off the street, starting udfa's and shuffling guys positions due to injury

Use the personnel we have more effectively. Stop running Quizz up the middle on 2nd and goal. Stop throwing fades to HD instead of Julio. Run a lot more no-huddle and let Ryan call the plays at the LOS. Stop trying to grind out 15 play, 9 minute drives and then settle for a **** FG.

We got a find a way to get some consistency.

The thing I have noticed the last 3 games are drive blowing penalties.

For me we need to get into rhythm early especially offensively.

Another huge thing is getting everyone back we can off the injury list thats huge.

I asked my wife today "what the heck is going on with all the penalties?" Obviously rhetorical but I've been blown away how sloppy we've been this year.

How Tired are you willing to become Pard?

I'd start by benching Decoud for a game at least, he has been god awful terrible these first 3 games. I'd also probably consider benching Dent as well and giving Worrilow a look. I'd add Nic but we don't really have anyone to replace him with.

Who replaces Decoud? I admit, he's not looked good this year but he's not being played to his strength either, playing centerfield. We didn't being in a vet safety this year like we have in the past.

Deangelo Hall signs with the Patriots tomorrow, and purposely picks a fight with Mike Smith next sunday to the point where something clicks in that braindead skull of his and makes him tell Dirk "Throw it to Julio, every single down, for the rest of the season" and we win the superbowl because our roster is too talented to be losing if it was used properly.