Thoughts On Trueblood

Taydumz

For his first start it wasn't too bad. I'm calming down a little and it was good to see Matt not get sacked and the running game coming alive. The 5 sacks were sweet. Now if Smitty will please stand up and question our red zone disaster we would be set.

How long are we gonna keep staring at the 10,000 lb. gorilla before doing anything.

I think he must've played pretty well because we had so much success.

(I know that's not very specific, but it's all I got until I get a chance to watch the film :)

Also, I know it's strange to say we had "success" when we got beat, and this was a very shitzy game on our part. But we had a dominant running game, many plays with plenty of time to throw, and no sacks.

Why does TD keep trying to get by with a below average line? He spent all this money on sexy players and NO ONE to block for them. Would any OL starter on our OL make All Pro? Would any start on a top NFL team? I don't think so. Maybe we should talk T. McClure out of retirement, then move Konz to Guard. Let Reynolds who is standing up too much for me, Trueblood (just average at best) and L. Holmes who(is trying) rotate at OT.

Why does TD keep trying to get by with a below average line? He spent all this money on sexy players and NO ONE to block for them. Would any OL starter on our OL make All Pro? Would any start on a top NFL team? I don't think so. Maybe we should talk T. McClure out of retirement, then move Konz to Guard. Let Reynolds who is standing up too much for me, Trueblood (just average at best) and L. Holmes who(is trying) rotate at OT.

Do you realize how much has been invested in the OL? 7 mil a yr on Blalock, 1st rounder in Baker2nd rounder in Konz, 3rd rounder in Holmes, multiple 2nd and 3rd rounders. He's tried, doesn't mean it's always worked.

Edited by JulioisCoolio

Are you drunk?

If not, I suggest getting drunk (assuming you are at least 21).

You couldn't possibly make less sense if plastered, and might actually improve.

You really have no where to go but up from this post.

For his first start it wasn't too bad. I'm calming down a little and it was good to see Matt not get sacked and the running game coming alive. The 5 sacks were sweet. Now if Smitty will please stand up and question our red zone disaster we would be set.

How long are we gonna keep staring at the 10,000 lb. gorilla before doing anything.

Right here. Good to see Matt not sacked by a good D-line. I'm annoyed we lost today but haven't given up hope. If HD hadn't lost that ball, would we have won?

Do you realize how much has been invested in the OL? 7 mil a yr on Blalock, 1st rounder in Baker2nd rounder in Konz, 3rd rounder in Holmes, multiple 2nd and 3rd rounders. He's tried, doesn't mean it's always worked.

Are you arguing the fact that TD has failed to produce a good line? I think you are just supporting his initial complaint lol