Typical Tatf Bs

freebird310

We lose a tight game to a good team and it is time to blow up the squad, fire MS, TD, DK, MN ad nauseam, ad nauseam ......WTF is wrong with you people, were you born entitled to go 16-0 ? ....what kind of fans are you, really ? Just curious ....

The issue is that we have some alarming trends that keep rearing their ugly heads... Blown leads and red zone woes - in this day and age of the NFL, FG's = L's and we are just far to content to kick fg's and play keep away. I've always believed that you should go for the throat after creating a big turnover... this year we go 3 and out; if not for a PI on Roddy, we go 3 and out and kick a fg after the Osi sack/fumble. Our red zone playcalling is more predictable than the 3 Little Pigs. I also don't see the point of kicking a FG on 4th and less than a yard knowing that at that point in the game your defense had been playing well, knowing that a miss means they gotta go 98 yards. Decisions like that are a pattern in Smitty's coaching behavior that are not going to go away with time.

These Falcons fans on here throw out Fire Mike Smith as if they've had a lot of luck finding coaches over the years that have lead this franchise to 5 straight winning seasons. While I do not agree with everything Smitty does he has a Bobby Cox like approach for getting this team ready. In some ways his likeness to Cox is a bad thing.

We lose a tight game to a good team and it is time to blow up the squad, fire MS, TD, DK, MN ad nauseam, ad nauseam ......WTF is wrong with you people, were you born entitled to go 16-0 ? ....what kind of fans are you, really ? Just curious ....

You act as if we haven't blown halftime leads so many times we have become known as choke artists to the rest of the NFL.

If this was the 1st time it happened, I'd agree. But it's about our 20th time doing this and it's still happening after costing us a super bowl last year.

That alone is enough to get smith fired.

You act as if we haven't blown halftime leads so many times we have become known as choke artists to the rest of the NFL.

If this was the 1st time it happened, I'd agree. But it's about our 20th time doing this and it's still happening after costing us a super bowl last year.

That alone is enough to get smith fired.

Maybe we should put you in charge .....

We could very easily be 3-0 right now despite losing 5 starters and others hobbled ....most of you don't realize the margin of error is usually 3 plays in any given game ....just go to **** all of you ....

Guess what, we aren't 3-0 because of the very thing people are pissed at Smitty for....BLOWING LEADS.

As a matter of fact, we arent Super Bowl champions because of it.

Jesus man, you have got to be kidding me with the ******** horse crap spewing from your finger tips today.

Edited by RubberDucky

We lost to a bad Saints team and allowed a solid, not great team, to come back on us today

This is part of the problem. Every team we face is "not that great of a team" if we lose but is a solid to good team if we win.

The Saints defense was bad last year. This is a new year. They are 3-0. Same with the Dolphins. The Dolphins fought all day and our offense couldn't put it away. That's something that has plagued us even against good teams. Maybe losses like these will wake them up to the fact.

We could very easily be 3-0 right now despite losing 5 starters and others hobbled ....most of you don't realize the margin of error is usually 3 plays in any given game ....just go to **** all of you ....

We could, and I could wake up tomorrow and p!ss out a rainbow.

Look I love this team as much as the next guy, but if you're not frustrated as heII watching the same song and dance week in and week out, then I don't know what to tell you. The script of a Falcons game has become more predictable than the 3 Little Pigs...

We could, and I could wake up tomorrow and p!ss out a rainbow.

Look I love this team as much as the next guy, but if you're not frustrated as heII watching the same song and dance week in and week out, then I don't know what to tell you. The script of a Falcons game has become more predictable than the 3 Little Pigs...

Well, we are probably the worst 3rd quarter team in football ....but everything is not so simple as firing the HC is it ? .....that's what the Panty fans wanted to do before they destroyed the NYG today, LMFAO ....now him and Cam are fkng gods ....laugh.png

Well, we are probably the worst 3rd quarter team in football ....but everything is not so simple as firing the HC is it ? .....that's what the Panty fans wanted to do before they destroyed the NYG today, LMFAO ....now him and Cam are fkng gods ....laugh.png

Comparing fans knee jerk reactions after one game =/= fans reactions to the same problems that have persisted for years.