Shred And Reece

SuperAINTSfan

Guest fibonacci

anyone want to bet that the falcons see another 12+ games where the other team gets to come back in the second half and it comes down to a nail biter?

Guest fibonacci

Poor Shred drank that punch and got so drunk on it he actually believed the Falcons would simply walk into the stadiums and other teams would wilt in fear. This must be extremely painful.

it is painful..... but if a falcon fan is not used to the second half by now, they are smoking some really good crack.

everyone I know, knows how the song/story goes for almost all the games.

I'm not counting the Falcons out yet, but uh... a lot of us tried to tell y'all that coming into the season. Yes, y'all are one of the better teams in the NFL, and yes you had a great season... but examine it a bit closer and it's not like the Falcons were world-beaters by any means last year. A few of those wins you either had to pull out of your azzes (one at least I know for a **** fact) or they were extremely close, so I don't know why some fans were expecting to just roll the competition this year because of the addition of a 30-year old back who has been run like a work horse his entire career, and a lateral move at best at DE.

Y'all will still finish with a winning record IMO, the sky shouldn't be falling already.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

Wasn't our bet a head to head match up? I didn't think a overall record was the bet. I did pick either you or the Falcons to finish 1st and the Panthers finish 2nd to whoever wins the division between you and the Falcons.

I could be wrong but I usually only make head to head bets for Money.