For The Children...

cooperbh

I don't really care to much if our coach blows up during his press conference or not. I want our coach to play to win the game. No correct that, I want our coach to try and embarass every team we play.

That's super. But that's not how it works in the NFL. Might I suggest college football? Tons of embarrassed teams this week.

As for me, I simply want a coach who wins and puts us in the playoffs every year. So, I'm good.

Edited by cooperbh

That's super. But that's not how it works in the NFL. Might I suggest college football? Tons of embarrassed teams this week.

As for me, I simply want a coach who wins and puts us in the playoffs every year. So, I'm good.

Actually it does work in the NFL you just said it yourself right after you say its not how it works. Instantaneous contradiction. For me i'd like a coach that gets a lead and keeps it because when our scaredy cat coach gets to the playoffs, he'll be facing another coach who wants to win the playoff games he lead his team to and not squeek by.

Here's what we need!

What we need is a coach that can make adjustments in the 2nd half and instill the want to put our feet on throats. We don't have that. There isn't a team in the league right now that doesn't think they're out of it till there is 00:00 on the scoreboard. That has to change.

What we need is a coach that can make adjustments in the 2nd half and instill the want to put our feet on throats. We don't have that. There isn't a team in the league right now that doesn't think they're out of it till there is 00:00 on the scoreboard. That has to change.

YESSSS!!!!! Install the f*cking throat to the pedal!!!!

And stuff!!!!

Could care less about demeanor, I just want the coach we have to address our second half problems. This is beyond a trend now.

Second half lulls aren't drafted, or lapses in talent. It's coaching. Smitty has earned some leeway, but this ish is getting tired quick. He needs to fix it fast.

We all watched this game and injuries aren't why we lost. We had a pass rush and a run game with our second string. They proved when given a chance they can play NFL football.

Could care less about demeanor, I just want the coach we have to address our second half problems. This is beyond a trend now.

Second half lulls aren't drafted, or lapses in talent. It's coaching. Smitty has earned some leeway, but this ish is getting tired quick. He needs to fix it fast.

We all watched this game and injuries aren't why we lost. We had a pass rush and a run game with our second string. They proved when given a chance they can play NFL football.

And then HD fumbled a punt return. and then Matt Bryant missed a FG. Obviously, neither would have happened had only Smitty shown more fire in the locker room by dropping trow and yelling "THIS IS SPARTA!!!"

And then HD fumbled a punt return. and then Matt Bryant missed a FG. Obviously, neither would have happened had only Smitty shown more fire in the locker room by dropping trow and yelling "THIS IS SPARTA!!!"

I said I could care less about demeanor.

Tannehill got sacked 5 times, fumbled, threw a pick, yet somehow they overcame a deficit and won the game. Mistakes happen. We get too fat and happy with a small lead then crap our pants because we are terrified of making mistakes.

We left Snelling on the sideline on short and goal.

I'm not calling for anyone to be fired, and if it makes you feel better to mock anyone that's concerned, so be it. This is 5 games in a row.

There is a point when we keep seeing the same thing over and over again, execution isn't an excuse anymore. It's on the coach. It's his job to get the players prepared, to COACH them into executing. Putting them in the best position to succeed. He needs to figure this out fast or we are playing in Seattle in January, or even worse, watching the Aints play in Seattle in January.

I said I could care less about demeanor.

Tannehill got sacked 5 times, fumbled, threw a pick, yet somehow they overcame a deficit and won the game. Mistakes happen. We get too fat and happy with a small lead then crap our pants because we are terrified of making mistakes.

We left Snelling on the sideline on short and goal.

I'm not calling for anyone to be fired, and if it makes you feel better to mock anyone that's concerned, so be it. This is 5 games in a row.

There is a point when we keep seeing the same thing over and over again, execution isn't an excuse anymore. It's on the coach. It's his job to get the players prepared, to COACH them into executing. Putting them in the best position to succeed. He needs to figure this out fast or we are playing in Seattle in January, or even worse, watching the Aints play in Seattle in January.

You say it's not about demeanor, then turn around and talk about the team being "fat" and "happy" with a lead, then "terrified" of making mistakes afterward. The fact that this is nothing more than pure speculation on your part notwithstanding, how exactly would a coach go about preventing this, pray tell?

Remember, it's not about demeanor.