No Cameron Wake And Still This.

huck1974

I don't know what Miami fans are like, but ours scream to the heavens that our team is soft while being a bunch of cowards themselves.

Equal panic and the sky is falling. We have been doing it for years. We are good at expecting disaster.

Edited by huck1974

I thought we would lose for sure. Our best player was out and we still won. I think you guys will get it sorted out. You have a **** of an offense. I do not see the reason for all the "sky is falling" **** on here. Matty Ice is a stud. You will still go far.

I agree in the sense that the team is extremely banged up, but we're seeing continuations of negative trends we have seen for the past six seasons with no sign of them ending. If the ship isn't righted despite the injuries then there isn't really a point in keeping Smith around. It's like in 2010/11 when the team clearly plateaued under the other coordinators and they were shown the door when the team didn't get it done.

I agree in the sense that the team is extremely banged up, but we're seeing continuations of negative trends we have seen for the past six seasons with no sign of them ending. If the ship isn't righted despite the injuries then there isn't really a point in keeping Smith around. It's like in 2010/11 when the team clearly plateaued under the other coordinators and they were shown the door when the team didn't get it done.

He did have a moment of smirking on camera in the first quarter. It looked like an "I got this". It kinda made me not want to like him. He still brought a **** of a team to play. We both had injuries. I said it would be a slugfest and it would equal one score either way. It was.

He did have a moment of smirking on camera in the first quarter. It looked like an "I got this". It kinda made me not want to like him. He still brought a **** of a team to play. We both had injuries. I said it would be a slugfest and it would equal one score either way. It was.

The Dolphins are missing some players but the Falcons were thrown off the injury cliff. If Julio was 100% then I think they could have pulled it out but he was much slower than usual and couldn't stay on the field for more than a few plays at a time, so his knee injury is worse than we thought. He made an impact but the offense was clearly limited by his inability to blow the top off the defense. That on top of Roddy having a bum ankle which makes it difficult to cut on his routes, Jackson being out, and whatever the **** happened to Gonzalez in the opening drive there was only so much the offense could do. The defense is also missing Biermann, even if Massaquoi did well, and Spoon, which forced Nicholas and his garbage play back onto the field, and now McClain had some leg injury on top of Samuel trying to get over a thigh bruise.

The Dolphins are missing some players but the Falcons were thrown off the injury cliff. If Julio was 100% then I think they could have pulled it out but he was much slower than usual and couldn't stay on the field for more than a few plays at a time, so his knee injury is worse than we thought. He made an impact but the offense was clearly limited by his inability to blow the top off the defense. That on top of Roddy having a bum ankle which makes it difficult to cut on his routes, Jackson being out, and whatever the **** happened to Gonzalez in the opening drive there was only so much the offense could do. The defense is also missing Biermann, even if Massaquoi did well, and Spoon, which forced Nicholas and his garbage play back onto the field, and now McClain had some leg injury on top of Samuel trying to get over a thigh bruise.

No excuses excepted. Wake was knocked out. We had an equally crappy list of injuries. We had CBs that would never see a play normally on the field for the entire gave. NOPE.