The Meltdown On These Boards After A Loss

BrandonDell_

Is probably the funniest thing ever.

LOL, you can count on many to bang their spoons on their high chairs while screaming in a tantrum. I just sit back and say it sucks we lost, we need to make some adjustments and go win the next one......we have a very long season ahead of us, throwing a tantrum is not going t0o help anything.

We'll see, but the people who wouldn't shut up about the injuries being a good thing and that "adversity builds championships," throughout the week are ******* imbeciles and it showed as much today. If they weather the storm and get healthy then I think they can go on a tear, but they have to get it done in the next few weeks.

Edited by Psychic Gibbon

That only shows that you don't care.

Gtfoh. I'm probably one of the biggest homers on here. It shows I don't care because I'm not melting down wanting the entire team and coaching staff fired? Lol. After we lose , its always a million "fire mike smith" , "trade matt ryan" threads around here. Its funny in a very sad way how everyone just completely losses a sense of reality after we lose

Gtfoh. I'm probably one of the biggest homers on here. It shows I don't care because I'm not melting down wanting the entire team and coaching staff fired? Lol. After we lose , its always a million "fire mike smith" , "trade matt ryan" threads around here. Its funny in a very sad way how everyone just completely losses a sense of reality after we lose

Yes, you're a homer. Glad you admitted it. You like mediocrity. You'll accept whatever the team brings your way. You don't care.

I would guess it's better for people to lose a sense of reality than to have never have had it at all. AKA ignoring the same old problems as if everything is peachy.