Can You Blame The Defense?

Someone either coach Nolan or coach smith called questionable defensive plays on that last drive giving cushion to the WRs. It's the bend but don't break mentality on the last freaking drive of the game. As you can see being conservative resulted in a loss.

Falcons do the same on other side of the ball as well. They run the bend but don't break offense.ph34r.png

Edited by AREA51

Guest Negatorris

They gave up the game winning TD pass, and failed to stop Tannehill on multiple 3rd downs on that last drive, but no I cannot blame them. For the most part they played more than well enough for us to have won that game with no problem. The offense just stalled at the worst times and we could never really separate from the Phins. Up 20-13, and you get a turnover and a chance to make it a 27-13 game, yet you go 3 and out.

The defense gave the O chances to put this game away.

Yes I know, but people around here think we're gona put up 60pts a game alot ppl are sadly mistaken. If the OF has any type lead the DEF needs hold the opp from scoring . We can not win games if we expect the OF to shoot it out every game, at some point the DEF is got keep points off the board

Edited by Ghostpopi

Yes I know, but people around here think we're gona put up 60pts a game alot ppl are sadly mistaken. If the OF has any type lead the DEF needs hold the opp from scoring . We can not win games if we expect the OF to shoot it out every game, at some point the DEF is got keep points off the board

Naw, as stated earlier, this team is built for the offense to win the game, That's where all your money has been spent. the D doesn't have enough talent yet to dominate a team.

The money on this team is on the offense. If we expected the D to win games we would have the big bucks there.