Let Start A Riot

Dirtybird#11

Cmon Atlanta let start a riot we are 1-2 and have no chance of doing anything ever again.Smitty sucks, julio is awful, matt needs to be cut, SJAX is awful and we are better without him cmon Atlanta RISE UP AND HELP ME START A RIOT!!!!!!!!!

THINK PEOPLE WE HAVE LOST TO 2 UNDEFEATED TEAMS ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.WE ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE FIGHTERS WE WILL ALWAYS COME BACK! RISE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Cmon Atlanta let start a riot we are 1-2 and have no chance of doing anything ever again.Smitty sucks, julio is awful, matt needs to be cut, SJAX is awful and we are better without him cmon Atlanta RISE UP AND HELP ME START A RIOT!!!!!!!!!

THINK PEOPLE WE HAVE LOST TO 2 UNDEFEATED TEAMS ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.WE ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE FIGHTERS WE WILL ALWAYS COME BACK! RISE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Falcons fans need more people like you, and less people like Mr. Right and Co.

those 2 teams were the dolphins (tannehlll is garbage GTFO) and the saints at home where we should have won but found a way to F that up too. Good luck with the apologist thing. smitty is a p00n end of story.

I understand your anger in this, and I have no hard opinion on Smith yet, but there do seem to be some systematic problems. Seattle hired a new coach two years after we did, and they are already ripping new ones in everybody. Somebody has to be responsible for the stagnation that has entered the Falcons program.

Edited by AREA51

I understand your anger in this, and I have no hard opinion on Smith yet, but there do seem to be some systematic problems. Seattle hired a new coach two years after we did, and they are now ripping new ones in everybody already. Somebody has to be responsible for the stagnation in the Falcons program.

You must not understand the true meaning of purple on this board