Falcons, Niners, Packers... All 1-2... But...

The Falcons could just as easily be 3-0. Can the same be said for the other two teams? My point is that our problems are fixable. It's not the end of the world and certainly not the end of the season. We beat ourselves in losses. It's still too early to say "the season is over" and overreact worse than that. No one is getting fired. No one is getting benched. It's still very, very early. Lose hope all you want, but don't prematurely say the season is over. Save that until the next two games are in the books when we head into the BYE. Don't panic yet. We can beat the Pats (who've looked awful at times) and Jets. Well, we have to beat them.

Coulda woulda shoulda he says... I bet the Niners fans wish they could say that after getting embarrassed the past two weeks. They should be more worried then us. And yes, this isn't supposed to be about the Nines, but I'm comparing the Falcons to the Niners and Packers because we're all the same caliber type teams. None of these three 1-2 teams are truly 1-2 teams.

The Falcons could just as easily be 3-0. Can the same be said for the other two teams? My point is that our problems are fixable. It's not the end of the world and certainly not the end of the season. We beat ourselves in losses. It's still too early to say "the season is over" and overreact worse than that. No one is getting fired. No one is getting benched. It's still very, very early. Lose hope all you want, but don't prematurely say the season is over. Save that until the next two games are in the books when we head into the BYE. Don't panic yet. We can beat the Pats (who've looked awful at times) and Jets. Well, we have to beat them.

"Easily" 3-0? Ummm no. Had the Falcons scored against the Saints, there was still at least a minute for Brees to go a GW field goal. So scratch that "if". Couldn't stop the Dolphins from driving and scoring a TD. No "if" needed there. Falcons just flat out lost.

Falcons are "easily" 1-2.

Good try...way to logical for the bandwaggoners!!

"Easily" 3-0? Ummm no. Had the Falcons scored against the Saints, there was still at least a minute for Brees to go a GW field goal. So scratch that "if". Couldn't stop the Dolphins from driving and scoring a TD. No "if" needed there. Falcons just flat out lost.

As Much as I hate to agree, you are correct.

Curse of being 10-0... ( I knew that we are going to drop this game as soon as we took 10-0 lead)...

I had that same feeling. I shouldn't have those feelings. I truly believe every opponent we face from here on out won't worry about how many points they give up in the 1st half, as long as there is a 2nd half to be played.

Actually there was around 40 seconds left after the 4 & goal play on the 3 yard line. Saints had 1 timeout left.

Who cares about the Niners and Packers? What about our problems? What about settling for FG's in the redzone when you got Gonzo and Julio freaking Jones? What about starting face and then disappearing?