Who Would Replace M. Smith?

truefalcon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not supporting firing Coach Smith. Even though the conservative crap is killing us he still has us heads n shoulders above anywhere we have ever been. But if we did the ONLY person out there who is an upgrade is Bill Cowher.

I agree, and believe he would be the best candidate, if he would agree. Tired of this conservative crap.

Jay Gruden

Jon Gruden

Bill Cowher

Nick Saban

Greg Roman

Just to name a few.

Jon Gruden was an overrated coach who road on Dungy's coattails and as he built his own team the Bucs fell into mediocrity and then irrelevance. Cowher has name recognition but is also highly overrated. Saban isn't an NFL coach and that is something he realized as well after one season.

Jon Gruden was an overrated coach who road on Dungy's coattails and as he built his own team the Bucs fell into mediocrity and then irrelevance. Cowher has name recognition but is also highly overrated. Saban isn't an NFL coach and that is something he realized as well after one season.

So Gruden for 3 years. Get a Lombardi, then hire someone else? haha

Saban would be my #1 choice. But in order to get him here, we'd have to get rid of Dimitroff too.

Saban won't come to a situation like he got stuck in in Miami where he doesn't get to make the decisions. He wanted Brees and the GM went over his head to sign Culpepper instead. I think we might be the one team he would leave Alabama for.

Bring in a top notch college coach next season if we have another wasted season under Smitty, He has become this unbearable.

The 49ers seem to be falling apart, the Bucs are in turmoil, the Eagles can't do much despite their offensive guru, I don't know what the Bills are doing... The only one who doesn't seem lost right now is Carroll, and he's the only one of the group who had extensive experience in the NFL.

The 49ers seem to be falling apart, the Bucs are in turmoil, the Eagles can't do much despite their offensive guru, I don't know what the Bills are doing... The only one who doesn't seem lost right now is Carroll, and he's the only one of the group who had extensive experience in the NFL.

To be fair, Carroll is coaching the most talented overall team in the league. I think the 49ers will turn things around, but all those other teams just aren't that good.

Im not supporting firing Coach Smith. Even though the conservative crap is killing us he still has us heads n shoulders above anywhere we have ever been. But if we did the ONLY person out there who is an upgrade is Bill Cowher.

Sorry but your on your own! Lets see if you have this same attitude after the New England game where we are 0-3 against them period.

To be fair, Carroll is coaching the most talented overall team in the league. I think the 49ers will turn things around, but all those other teams just aren't that good.

I doubt it. Kaepernick can't do anything without the read option being completely effective since he won't make throws unless the target is open, their 3-4 defense lacks an actual NT, and their secondary is nowhere near as good as people seem to think. Carroll is also a master at changing a player's position when they aren't cutting it at the position they were drafted for. One of their starting OGs was a DT and Richard Sherman was drafted as a WR, FFS. He makes the most of all his players in unorthodox ways, unlike Harbaugh who is just some rah-rah jackass.