Ok, I Took 30 Minutes To Settled Down...now My Thoughts

cyofish

This is a signature loss that will define this season. For starters, we had a chance to put the game away on the last drive but opted to play it safe and took the foot off the pedal. We played very conservatively after getting the lead. It was playing not to lose. Miami on the other hand fought until the end. They took chances and made plays when needed.

It's still a long season and too early to give up on the team considering we were the better team on both losses. I"m sure we will hear the same ol team speak about "making corrections." What the team needs to correct is their attitude and bring back that killer instinct. We will find out what kind of team we have in the next 4 weeks.

This is a signature loss that will define this season. For starters, we had a chance to put the game away on the last drive but opted to play it safe and took the foot off the pedal. We played very conservatively after getting the lead. It was playing not to lose. Miami on the other hand fought until the end. They took chances and made plays when needed.

It's still a long season and too early to give up on the team considering we were the better team on both losses. I"m sure we will hear the same ol team speak about "making corrections." What the team needs to correct is their attitude and bring back that killer instinct. We will find out what kind of team we have in the next 4 weeks.

Can't bring back what wasn't there.

Seriously how many dam times are we gonna have to hear people say "This is a defining this, this is a defining that." "We will come out on fire this week" "We are gonna turn a corner here" Blah, blah phuckng blah. Shame on me for thinking this team could do something this year. Thanks Falcons for ruining another phuckng weekend.