It's Been A Bad Day For W T F

Kevo

C'mon Willy Mo, ya'll aren't bad...it just looks like ya'll aren't playing with discipline.

Yeah, Willy Mo taking it hard.

By the way, I think they're disciplined, they just don't seem to have a gameplan to follow after the first quarter. Look at the way that patch work o-line held up today. The players seem to follow the coaches but to where is the question.

Edited by mvcrook

Yeah, Willy Mo taking it hard.

By the way, I think they're disciplined, they just don't seem to have a gameplan to follow after the first quarter. Look at the way that patch work o-line held up today. The players seem to follow the coaches but to where is the question.

Give me more Budweiser

He's likely gonna lose that $5 bet he made this week in Vegas, so January is going to be a stay at home month, no dinners out. He'll need to recoop that $5 some kinda way....

You mean that LARGE $5.00 bet he placed on the Falcons to win it all? That sucks that he gave up a whole days salary like that.

C'mon Willy Mo, ya'll aren't bad...it just looks like ya'll aren't playing with discipline.

At the rate our starters are getting injured... i expect my phone to ring before the end of the week. They will be recruiting fans to start if the injuries keep going like it has.

At the rate our starters are getting injured... i expect my phone to ring before the end of the week. They will be recruiting fans to start if the injuries keep going like it has.

Thats whyy depth is so important. Only 2 starters are playing on the front 7 for the Saints that were projected to start in preseason.

You know we don't play the injury card here. ****, I think you made the rule up; of course the falcons were 100% healthy at the time.

There are not many bad days for WFW so swampers are barking up the wrong tree on that one. 5 Large is still on the table and WFW is still confident about dat bet doe Jack! This is not including the nice little payday off the Falcons victory over the Rams either. Betting aside WFW still believes:

Falcons still win the division doe

11-5 is still the prediction

Falcons are still a top 5 team in the league regardless of things not going there way so far...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'

si-robertson-profile.jpg

There are not many bad days for WFW so swampers are barking up the wrong tree on that one. 5 Large is still on the table and WFW is still confident about dat bet doe Jack! This is not including the nice little payday off the Falcons victory over the Rams either. Betting aside WFW still believes:

Falcons are still a top 5 team in the league regardless of things not going there way so far...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'

You just love to fail!!!

Guest fibonacci

we have a great team.... We just lack the coach.

A lot of games in the pat seasons were close. And to me it was way to many.

And I'm tied of hearing the same song. First half great, second half only rush three and back off.

si-robertson-profile.jpg

Strawberry or Grape?