Arthur's Big Gamble

Nono

Thought this would be easy didn't ya, put together a string of winning seasons pay your franchise QB 100 million plus and drop a new stadium and some PSL's on us

Whoops forgot that we might suck and the walls started too buckle

What now? The falcon fans are hooked on winning and this loosing shi t won't be tolerated.

So your sayign throw away the book and start over sounds great having a losing season for 3 years. GOOD PLAN

I am saying Matt Ryan looked awful in fact worse than Tannehill and we gambled our whole future on Mr. Dink & Dunk

I thought this guy had ice in is veins

I am saying Matt Ryan looked awful in fact worse than Tannehill and we gambled our whole future on Mr. Dink & Dunk

I thought this guy had ice in is veins

lol Ryan looked better than Tannehill. You just talking stupid now

Bridgewater will be a bust if there is anyone to draft its Derek Carr or Aaron Murray

lol. Stop it

So you wanna take a risk on another rookie QB.Mr. Dink an Dunk has lead us to 4 years staright to the P/O

Yeah and Jim Kelly played in 4 suberbowls. Just because you dont cuss and comb your hair doesn't make you a winner in the NFL. We need players not dependable Jim's who can't convert a third down in the 4th quarter