Tom Brady Coming To Atl Next Week, Think We Will Win With Field Goals?

g-dawg

Today was a must win. I'm not going to sugar-coat it. Can we still make playoffs? Of course - but these are the games that playoff teams win.

Falcons are about to face possibly the best QB in the history of the NFL next Sunday in a must-win game - Mike Smith/Matt Ryan need to take notes from Belicheck/Brady - when they get up 10 points on a team - they try to get up 30.

Falcons are in trouble - if we lose next week against Brady - we will be 1-3 and won't make the playoffs - there, I said it - flame away.

Two threads about field goals? Give it a rest. You made your point with the first one.

my point with this one is simply this: Falcons outclassed Dolphins today but left the opposing team in the game until the end - again, inability to put teams away that should be put away.

Tom Brady is coming to town - he knows how to put teams away.

We're going 1-3

yes we are...

Watched the Patriots and they aren't the Patriots of the past. I would say they're similar to the Dolphins (slightly better offense but worse defense). A game the Falcons should win barring idiotic redzone playcalling and turnovers (HD fumble).

its likely that GRONK will be back next week - Falcons have no one to cover him. Patriots don't look the same now because they have lost Welker, Gronk and Hernandez - when they get Gronk back, they will look different. If Amendola comes back, they will look different - by different, I mean - they will look like what you expect from Patriots.

Today was a must win. I'm not going to sugar-coat it. Can we still make playoffs? Of course - but these are the games that playoff teams win.

Falcons are about to face possibly the best QB in the history of the NFL next Sunday in a must-win game - Mike Smith/Matt Ryan need to take notes from Belicheck/Brady - when they get up 10 points on a team - they try to get up 30.

Falcons are in trouble - if we lose next week against Brady - we will be 1-3 and won't make the playoffs - there, I said it - flame away.

Brady will kill us. 1-3 oh yeah we still don't cover the tight end

Edited by Nono

Watched the Patriots and they aren't the Patriots of the past. I would say they're similar to the Dolphins (slightly better offense but worse defense). A game the Falcons should win barring idiotic redzone playcalling and turnovers (HD fumble).

I don't even want to say things like that anymore, because whenever that 2nd half starts I'm stuck wondering whether or not this team is going to unravel like a rotting onion.

its likely that GRONK will be back next week - Falcons have no one to cover him. Patriots don't look the same now because they have lost Welker, Gronk and Hernandez - when they get Gronk back, they will look different. If Amendola comes back, they will look different - by different, I mean - they will look like what you expect from Patriots.

I don't think Gronk is playing. Besides him, none of the Pats WR's are that great. Falcons should be able to move the ball pretty easily on their defense.

Comeon Gadwg, this couldn't have been a post in the other thread?

As frustrating as this loss was,looks like it was a case of the coaches deciding losing one game was better than trying have a deep passing game and getting Ryan killed.

Falcons played a good team on the road with too many injuries and made too many mistakes.

Comeon Gadwg, this couldn't have been a post in the other thread?

As frustrating as this loss was,looks like it was a case of the coaches deciding losing one game was better than trying have a deep passing game and getting Ryan killed.

Falcons played a good team on the road with too many injuries and made too many mistakes.

Dolphins are not a very good team - they are 3-0 right now but would not be surprised if they don't make playoffs. Don't kid yourself - Dolphins suck.

5656466599_l_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Grow a pair, Cletus. This is the NFL. At this level, the players don't pick which teams they play for, the teams don't pick which teams show up on their schedule and a committee doesn't vote on who wins the championship. We earn it here.

I swear we have to have the softest, most ignorant fans in the league.

5656466599_l_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Grow a pair, Cletus. This is the NFL. At this level, the players don't pick which teams they play for, the teams don't pick which teams show up on their schedule and a committee doesn't vote on who wins the championship. We earn it here.

I swear we have to have the softest, most ignorant fans in the league.

Defeatist mentality, wonder why. Always doom & gloom.