I'm Not Giving Up

falcndave

We did everything right. Mike Smith came up with the remedy for every injury. Our OL, which was our greatest fear, dominated. There is plenty of room for hope here. Sometimes you do a lot of things correctly and an undefeated team is one play better. Just remember all of our ugly wins the first half of last season.

It happens. We did a lot right. I give the Dolphins credit. I can live with this one.

On the bright side, there are some other good NFC teams taking it on the chin today.

Yeah we're fine to be honest. There are too many cry babies on this forum, it makes me annoyed and irritated to even read anything because everyone overreacts and think they know more than actual coaches. If they knew so much, they'd be in the NFL coaching. Not on this forum complaining every time something goes wrong.

First everyone complains about our DBs..our rookie Corners are playing beyond expections. Then our DLine is terrible..Our DLine had 5 or more sacks today. It's like no matter what, people find the negatives and ignore the positives. I understand we lost and I'm frustrated too. But there are 16 games in a season. We have played 3.

"GOTTA KEEP DA GAS ONNA THROAT AND STEP ONNA FOOT!!!!! SWAAGG!!!!!"

At this point, I'm actually looking forward to a game in which we never take the lead at all until the very last play. Then what will the sheep parrot? Jesus christ.

I actually think Dirk called a good game. We were running so effectively it was hard to get away from it. When we did come out and pass three straight downs early int he second half, it led to a 3 and kick.

Sometimes you just have to give your opponent credit. That is where I am with this one.