If You Can't Deal With It

slider

The only good thing that comes from this is the fact that the other playoff teams are struggling as well.

You do have a point here. Except for one of the playoff bound teams are in our division. I don't care about how well teams are doing outside of the division, I care about how NO is looking, we dont have to have a better record than all of the NFL, just a better record than NO. That doesn't seem likely at this point.

You do have a point here. Except for one of the playoff bound teams are in our division. I don't care about how well teams are doing outside of the division, I care about how NO is looking, we dont have to have a better record than all of the NFL, just a better record than NO. That doesn't seem likely at this point.

there are 2 ways to make the playoffs. Win the division or get the wild card. No one will respect what new Orleans is doing but lets face it, they're a **** good team with an improved defense. If we have to fight to get a wild card spot so be it. But as of right now it's wide open

Yeah. And here I was trying to defend my case against Saints fans saying that just because Sean Payton is back doesn't mean that the Saints will just magically become top dog in our division again. So far it looks like I'm a total fool for saying that. So much for back-to-back division wins.

Edited by JerseyNo12

Yeah. And here I was trying to defend my case against Saints fans saying that just because Sean Payton is back doesn't mean that the Saints will just magically become top dog in our division again. So far it looks like I'm a total fool for saying that. So much for back-to-back division wins.

They do look like a different team with him back. I thought it was complete BS. I was wrong. They give them what I was saying in another topic. He gives them an attitude that;s hard to match, that AND hardcore fans. I hear all the time how our fans can't even show up for games. I live in the middle of nowhere and its crazy to hear that. Is it time to go to a new city??? HAHAHAH NEW THREAD COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!