Are You Really Mad Though

Gibson's Finest

Not mad at all. Finally learned last week this team follows a script

Sat back today and watched it happen lol. Makes me feel like a prophet

Yeah it is like watching the same mvie over and over again. I am more bored than mad. I wish we would just do something different, no matter if we win or lose.

The only thing that upset me that game was Harry Douglas telling everyone to get away from the ball and then picking it up and trying to be a hero

Nah, I dont agree with this. We complain all the time how our return men let balls go and the bounce back another 10-15 yards. Those add up. He felt like he had some running room, he did, just a perfect shot was set up in order to cause that fumble.

Nah, I dont agree with this. We complain all the time how our return men let balls go and the bounce back another 10-15 yards. Those add up. He felt like he had some running room, he did, just a perfect shot was set up in order to cause that fumble.

Ok. So you tell the guys in front of you to stay away from the ball (Peter) but yet you pick up the ball considering Miami's special teams is coming at you, and you then decide to play hero considering you're basically at your own 10-15 yard line. That seems smart to you?? We start from the 10-15 yard line and we do what we do and move the ball. Worst case scenario, we punt. At least they don't have the ball at the 10-15 yard line

Ok. So you tell the guys in front of you to stay away from the ball (Peter) but yet you pick up the ball considering Miami's special teams is coming at you, and you then decide to play hero considering you're basically at your own 10-15 yard line. That seems smart to you?? We start from the 10-15 yard line and we do what we do and move the ball. Worst case scenario, we punt. At least they don't have the ball at the 10-15 yard line

Happens all the time. This one particular case turned against us, when you criticize something, you can't criticize it only when it doesn't work. You have to be consistent. We complained all the time about Franks fair catching the ball at the 10 yard line with never thinking about running. Yeah it sucks that he fumbled. Had he not, we wouldn't be having this issue, instead, we'd probably be happy about it. Just didn't work out this time.

Happens all the time. This one particular case turned against us, when you criticize something, you can't criticize it only when it doesn't work. You have to be consistent. We complained all the time about Franks fair catching the ball at the 10 yard line with never thinking about running. Yeah it sucks that he fumbled. Had he not, we wouldn't be having this issue, instead, we'd probably be happy about it. Just didn't work out this time.

Not "we" because I've never complained about that. This is a classic case of trying to do too much and it costs us. When was the last time we fair caught the ball within the 15 and it immediately cost us points??

Not "we" because I've never complained about that. This is a classic case of trying to do too much and it costs us. When was the last time we fair caught the ball within the 15 and it immediately cost us points??

I said we as a collective not specifically you and I. I get it, it sucks. Harry got smashed and he fumbled. We can move on now.

The only thing that upset me that game was Harry Douglas telling everyone to get away from the ball and then picking it up and trying to be a hero

You know, I can write off a loss when we play decent or were out played but not when Miami did everything possible to give us a win. 3 gift wrapped turnovers, and a tired d and we still couldn't get out of our own way. Smutty cannot put games away without it coming down to the fourth quarter. We were better than new Orleans and Miami but are sitting at 1 and 2.

Why on third down are we going to Douglas deep like he's some physical wideout. Tackling Sucks. Smutty lacks balls.