Hey Tony Gonz!

LVfalconfan

F you!!! You didnt want a superbowl you wanted $$$$ no good lazy bum. Mia the first three weeks yet to make a game changing play.

I am tired of everyone kissing his ***, he has been consistent but nothing this year

Shoulda stayed home washing his kids diapers

Edited by Nono

F you!!! You didnt want a superbowl you wanted $$$$ no good lazy bum. Mia the first three weeks yet to make a game changing play.

I am tired of everyone kissing his ***, he has been consistent but nothing this year

Shoulda stayed home washing his kids diapers

He's average at best now. We should've moved on

This is what I have been saying folks.

I hate to say I told you so. So I'm gonna go ahead and get it out of the way now.

I TOLD YOU SO!

I have said from the beginning, if we had passed on TG we could have still had Clabo, Abe, and Osi.

Clabo and Abe were excellent for us and our system.

TG has no explosiveness. Has not out ran anyone in years!

The problem, pure and simple, is thAT Ryan sees TG as a security blanket.

That chicken is coming home to roost.

As I predicted.

Edited by Breakfast of Champions

Lmao!! TG is a bum now? Has it occurred to anybody that with roddy being hurt that he can be single covered which allows teams to double Gonzo and Julio? Now all of a sudden he's a lazy bum that only wanted his money? The team wanted him back. If it was about money he would've opted to come back at price he demanded still. He made tuff catches today. We're not gonna see this offense at full power until roddy is healthy. The ability of roddy not going deep affects TG in the middle. I'm not a TG fan like that but just being real. Teams aren't scared to single cover roddy right now and they're trying their beat to take Julio and Tony away.

TG is fine. He was basically our entire opening drive through the air. You whiners are appalling.

68b.jpg

Huh?

Oh sure. Ok. Yeah Toney. Give us a few courtesy dink and dunk catches on the first drive then take the rest of the F'n game off!

Yeah. Lets just say we will pretend the rest of the game is training camp.

It don't matter.

You're the one we're trying to win the f****** trophy for anyway.

Matter of fact. Ima call a time out and put a call in for some Chapstick so we can all line up and kiss your a** at halftime.

Edited by Breakfast of Champions