I Am The Biggest Matt Ryan Critic!

Rod23

I get flamed for criticizing Matt Ryan's play every game unjustly (spelling off i'm drunk). Can't blame this on Matt. This is Harry D. If he didn't fumble we would've won this game plan and simple. And you guys wonder why HD don't get the ball more?

Edited by Rod23

Nope, he threw an INT @ the end, but that was after being turned due to the defender. This one was on D. too many 3rd downs given up. Plus, when you know the other team is in field goal range, why do you use your timeouts only when there is 45+ secs left? Letting a minute tick off the clock isn't smart in my opinion. At the same time I guess we needed them for offense...... IDK......

It went all down hill for us after that Douglas fumble. Definitely the turning point of the game. Our defense caused 5 sacks and forced 3 turnovers yet at the same time, they don't look dominant at all. We play that vanilla pass coverage every 3rd down, and it breaks our backs after they convert time and time again.