Falcons No Longer On Pace For 9-7

Mr. Right

How so? The NFL is competitive. 9-7 is a very reasonable outcome for this team, especially with our schedule. Now that we lost to a team we were supposed to win against, chances are we'll go 8-8.

Why do you keep saying 'we' and 'our'? You are not a fan of this team. Youve already been called out for running some weird troll love orgy group or something.

I disagree. I feel confident we'll go 10-6 or 11-5 and make the playoffs before we lose

We play regular season football. The numbers game allows us to make it to the playoffs

We simply don't have the coaching to win in the playoffs

You do realize that going 11-5 means we only lose 3 more games right? We play Saints, Seahawks, 49ers, Cardinals, Patriots, Packers. I woulnd't be surprised if we drop 1 of the 4 against the Panthers/Buccs. That's easily 6 more losses making us 8-8.

You do realize that going 11-5 means we only lose 3 more games right? We play Saints, Seahawks, 49ers, Cardinals, Patriots, Packers. I woulnd't be surprised if we drop 1 of the 4 against the Panthers/Buccs. That's easily 6 more losses making us 8-8.

Can't mark those as losses because those games still have to be played.

You never know how they will turnout until they happen.

Do you realize that predictions are just that, predictions.

They have no merit when it comes to the actual outcome of games.

When duh Sherlock.

Who doesn't predict when it comes to football. For exmaple: I drafted LeSean McCoy in my fantasy league because I predict he will do well under Kelly's offense. Everyone makes predictions.