Please Send Koetter Back To Jacksonville

BirdyDird

He would fit in perfectly there. Then they would have a reason for losing... Matt needs to call all the offensive plays... No hurry up because Koetter doesn't want Matt to show him up... We will continue to lose if Matt doesn't start calling the plays...

Simply put, we were out coached this game...

Today the offense was balanced but the injuries everyone on here idiotically said were good things because adversity would build a championship became very clear. All our top weapons are nowhere close to 100%. Roddy can't make cuts on his routes, Julio is slowed down by a bad knee and can't blow the top off a defense, I don't know what happened to Gonzalez but he was a non-factor after he got hurt on the opening drive, Jackson can't even play... At least the O-line looked better.

Edited by Psychic Gibbon

Today the offense was balanced but the injuries everyone on here idiotically said were good things because adversity would build a championship became very clear. All our top weapons are nowhere close to 100%. Roddy can't make cuts on his routes, Julio is slowed down by a bad knee and can't blow the top off a defense, I don't know what happened to Gonzalez but he was a non-factor after he got hurt on the opening drive, Jackson can't even play... At least the O-line looked better.

The play-calling was awful. Balanced, but awful when it counted.

The problem is not Koetter's playcalling, it's WHEN he calls the plays. You're running the ball at will, then you get into the redzone and pass it 3 straight times. Again, you're running the ball AT WILL, and you pass it 3 straight times and you end up punting for the first time in the entire game.

Blah ba blah b blah. Excuses excuses excuses. Just stop it already. We should not have lost that game. Period.

Blah ba blah b blah. Excuses excuses excuses. Just stop it already. We should not have lost that game. Period.

People seriously need to learn the difference between 'excuses' and 'reality.' 'Excuses' is when you try to pin the entire loss on a few fluke plays. 'Reality' is pointing out that the backbone of the team, the offensive playmakers, are all playing hurt, it's clearly impacting their explosiveness, and they are not able to execute because of it.

******* morons.

^^^This.

Also, I'd like to add that Matt doesn't have the confidence in this o-line like he did last year and I can't blame him.

There were a few times where he had a pocket and took off when he thought he sensed trouble from his blind side. He didn't get sacked, but he rushed his throws or threw the ball out of bounds.

I thought year 2 under Koetter was supposed to be more explosive and show increased deep ball usage?

Matt Ryan is currently last in average depth of target (aDOT) at 5.5 yards and lowest in deep ball percentage at 3.7%.

Even check down king Alex Smith has a higher aDOT and deep ball % than Ryan does.

Nothing wrong with Koetter. We can all just take the easy, stupid road and say that Koetter has on a whim decided to stop throwing deep passes, or we can look at the fact that teams are simply not allowing us to go to deep anymore like what we did to Peyton last year. This is a much easier feat for defenses to pull off now that we keep putting a gimpy Roddy on the field and a lacking run game. Our WR corps beyond Quintoris and Sharod consists of nothing but slot receivers. Miami played the deep ball and pretty much let us run on them.

Edited by Mr. Lubba Lubba©