Redzone Efficiency Does Us In Again!

MD-FalconFan13

Throwing in the redzone is never a good idea. We finally have a sledgehammer RB and we never give it to him. Dude has a nose for the endzone - we gave him the ball on our first drive and he got us the 6 instead of settling for 3.

Drew Brees throws in the redzone. Aaron Rodgers throws in the redzone. A good QB with Julio Jones, Roddy White, and Tony G should be able to score in the redzone. So again, that is a weak excuse.

Same Ol Song And Dance!

Start Strong.....!

Stall-----

Squander opportunities served on a silver platter

(Score FG's when you should get TD's or get a turnover and go 3 and out in response)

Give us brief glimpses of hope

Have the lead in the 2nd half

Let the other team come back to tie or take the lead late in the game

Lose with a limp

No excuses! I'm tired of the excuses! We have no excuse for driving the entire field and not scoring in the redzone! Save it!

So all our play makers being hurt is an excuse? It seems more like pointing out the blatantly obvious. I know your panties are in a wad but the injuries everyone on here tried to brush aside are very clearly causing the offense to reel.

Same Ol Song And Dance!

Start Strong.....!

Stall-----

Squander opportunities served on a silver platter

(Score FG's when you should get TD's or get a turnover and go 3 and out in response)

Give us brief glimpses of hope

Have the lead in the 2nd half

Let the other team come back to tie or take the lead late in the game

Lose with a limp

Seems like the typical Falcons script. I can't wait for our players to be healthy.

I have no problem with not going for it on 4th and 1. What is the odds we get it. We can't run the ball in those situations, possibly could have today, but I doubt it.

Also Koetter would have went 5 wide any d@mn way. Try to spread the field when their is no field to spread, and certainly isn't time. Line up heavy and sneak Coffman or the Toilieo. I know I said this in another post, but our Red Zone offense really bothers me. It's killing us. Playcalling, execution whatever it is.

Edited by jeffro2000

Like I said after the game very unlike a Mike Smith coached team to lose a game where it has all the momentum, forcing turnovers driving the ball down field, running with Snelling everything was going exactly like a Falcons win under Smitty usually goes unfortunately got to score TDs in red zone.