We Deserved To Lose

midtownfalcon

It wasn't the injuries that cost us that game. It was the conservative defensive play calling against one of the only O-lines in the league that is worse than ours. If we had been aggressive and brought LB's, DB's and safeties in our blitz against that green QB we would have won the game. CONGRATS Falcons, you deserve this loss.

It wasn't the injuries that cost us that game. It was the conservative defensive play calling against one of the only O-lines in the league that is worse than ours. If we had been aggressive and brought LB's, DB's and safeties in our blitz against that green QB we would have won the game. CONGRATS Falcons, you deserve this loss.

Agree the coaches did not play to win, they tried not to lose.

You don't win games playing passive-aggressive football period...The run game showed up, the defense showed up, the pass game would've shown up but due to the baby-powder soft playing calling, we lost the game. Coaching held us back this game. Fortunately, the season isn't over, but the coaching has to get their **** together period.

Agreed. The coaches were wearing panties. Conservative on both O and D. Beat ourselves. MIA is not for real and are going nowhere.

Horrible clock management it was clear that we were on our heels and shouldve called TO with like 1:45 left but didnt until less than 1minute left...decoud...please.. he played like buster skrine today, I'm so dissapointed in him, Dirk Koetter running jaquizz at the goaline with no FB hahaha, cmon man...

I need a break from this team personally...before i have a nervous breakdown

Edited by TheeTKOBeatz

I think they played pretty well considering how banged up we are not mention it was there home opener, if anyone thinks a healthly Falcons would have lost this game give their head a shake. On the bright side we have 2 home games coming up that are both winnable Roddy, Samuel, Baker, and Jackson will all get healthlier it's not how you start it's how you finish.

You don't blame this game on the defense....They played even better than I expected them too. Offense is the best defense and while we got the run game going, the pass game sucked when we should've been torching Miami's secondary due to the fact that THE RUN GAME FREAKING SHOWED UP TODAY!!!

Mike Nolan needs the axe. He plays the same ****** three deep zone as BVG did.

Never expected that from him...I would think anyone with a brain would would know that going into this game with their O-line and our O-line that whichever QB dealt with the pressure better wins....we didnt do anything to push the issue.... PATHETIC.

Ditto that......I'm not even mad right now.......I saw it coming, this is typical Falcon football under the Mike Smith regime....HE is terrible and this team will NEVER win a championship with him at the Helm....Sorry, fellow fans....to many mistakes....We actually won last year against Seattle DESPITE Mike Smith....Forget everything that went on during the game and place yourself in the moment,EVEN AFTER THEY MARCHED DOWN FIELD AND IT WAS FIRST AND GOAL...Why would you not call a timeout immediately?....I mean odds are against you on stopping a team that close to the endzone...I think he miss managed the clock and does so often and just in general,will never get it done....He has taken this team as far as HE can...

Also, I can't even could how many times I used an expletive in front of DeCoud's name. Dude played like a sucker the entire game, can't believe how soft he looked and that's saying something because I already seen him as soft but he was fleecier than Bieber in a jacuzzi with a feather coat and lavender bubble bath.

Edited by Macintez

The running game was working! We were in charge. You get down to the red zone and it's pass, pass, pass. Matt didn't even think about setting the field goal up on the right hash marks. Lame passes too. This all started when one player decided to be the BIG hero and picked up a punt he should have backed away from!!!

Did you even watch the game we blitzed from everywhere????

Seriously dude? we were bringing 4 the entire 3'rd and 4'th quarter just letting them throw under the coverage...GARBAGE...they can't block you, me and 2 other board members...how are we not going aggressive against a young QB with the limited talent they have on the edges?