This Offense Just Doesnt Have What It Takes.......

the_sheff

The offense isn't the one that blows the leads.

yes they are. They continue to stall drives and not put points up on the board every week. They are the main reason we lose leads every week. Our defense isn't built to shut teams down for 4 complete quarters. Our dline isn't good enough for that. This game isn't close if the offense didn't keep getting into the redzone and kicking field goals. **** near all our big losses are on the offense. That includes all 4 playoff appearances

Every game its the same thing, come out fast then play like crap until the last 2 minutes of the game. How long will some of you make excuses for this? Its game after game after game.

This game hints to the notion that teams are figuring us out folks. This team will only go as far as our horses will take us. Teams are forcing us to score from inside the 20. Thus minimizing our asset of speed and explosiveness. Inside the 20 its more about Matt Ryan. TG is still deadly, but this is where Matt Ryan has to shine.

He hasn't.

I agree. Everybody that has anything negative to say about the team I agree with. I cant defend the team for the next few weeks. I need to see something different on both sides of the ball.

Yea if I had to pick a play that killed it for us, then I would say the HD fumble, but too many field goals is gonna bite you and it continues to do so.

Im done defending them at this point. Season aint over but my confidence is until the Atlanta Falcons show me something different.