Enough Is Enough!

Falconsfan567

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know that 10 points isn't much of a lead, right? 10 point leads get blown by multiple teams weekly.

Overreacting clowns.

Not when it falls right in line with all the other games. Not when the Falcons continue to not do jackshit in the 3rd quarter of every game. But I expect super shiny blind homers like you to make excuses for everything.

You do know that 10 points isn't much of a lead, right? 10 point leads get blown by multiple teams weekly.

Overreacting clowns.

Its not the score.

We have a ridiculous domination of the ToP.

We have won the turnover battle.

We have had very solid offensive line play.

Matt Ryan is completing over 80% of his passes.

We have had success running the ball.

We have dominated in every phase of the game.

And we blew a double digit lead.

AGAIN!!! A-FRIKKING-GAIN!!!

Its not the score.

We have a ridiculous domination of the ToP.

We have won the turnover battle.

We have had very solid offensive line play.

Matt Ryan is completing over 80% of his passes.

We have had success running the ball.

We have dominated in every phase of the game.

And we blew a double digit lead.

AGAIN!!! A-FRIKKING-GAIN!!!

Half of the team is hurt AND We Are WINnING.

Clueless.

Half of the team is hurt AND We Are WINnING.

Clueless.

Oh we're winning so that makes everything good? Not every game needs to be a ******* heart attack dammit! Blow somebody's ******* doors off like the Panthers did to the Giants today! 38 to ******* nothing! The greatest show on turf my ***! The Falcons can barely score 20 ******* points in a game this year! What in the **** is wrong with our ******* offense? Where's this greatest show on turf Roddy White was talking about all summer? Where's the 30 and 40 point games and 15-20 point wins?

Yeah, this is getting out of hand. It is evident that our play slips after the first half. At first I thought it was just coincidence, and I never understood the Mike Smith hate, but I am starting to get it. I have always been an optimistic fan but there is nothing to be optimistic about. I am tired of sticking up for this team and saying how ATL is so strong, then always getting beat in the 2nd half. I am done trying to convince others. I am starting to think I am the homer and all the other pundits, fans, people in general are the ones who know what they are talking about.

Overreacting clowns.

Over reaction is something that happens when it isn't using logic. This doesn't seem to be one of those situations. If it happens once in awhile that is over reacting. When its frequent, then its just ..... well...... just seems right.