I Haven't Missed A Falcons Game In 9 Years

J-Wall

Through the ups as downs I've never missed one. But Nov 21st vs the Saints I might miss my first one. My wife really wants to go see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and they happen just to be in Boise on that Thursday wtf? I said. Has anyone here been to one of their Orchestra shows?

Through the ups as downs I've never missed one. But Nov 21st vs the Saints I might miss my first one. My wife really wants to go see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and they happen just to be in Boise on that Thursday wtf? I said. Has anyone here been to one of their Orchestra shows?

TSO is overrated, saw them with my 4th ex-wife, was boring as heck.

Tell her it's Falcons-Aints and that you would like for there to be sandwiches waiting when kickoff happens, and forget about TSO.

You just need to slip a Bluetooth into your ear with the game and all will be fine :) All you have to do is be there in body!

phone live tracker or NFL.com game live with headphones and sports bar for the second half? Where theres a will theres a way

Edited by Romfal