This Is What I Expect Today What About You?

J-Wall

I expect us to come out and try to run it more than usual(you think we would have done that with Jackson) heavy run early on to get our tackles comfortable against the Dolphins Dline. Any then start to open it up with play action and quick hitters. We just can't get Ryan enough time to get the ball deep. And on defense I think we will be very vanilla today. So many new starters on the front 7. We will blitz on occasion but not wry much.

I expect greatness out of this offense but I know that won't happen. I'm not gonna say I expect the run game to get going because that's a tough thing to accomplish right now but I do expect us to light them up through the air forcing them to respect our air game and open up some room for running plays. Hopefully the backs are fast enough to gain some yardage before the hole closes

Expect us to come out hot with some wrinkles to hide our deficiencies, defense plays lights out and really shuts down the Dolphins as a whole, end up with a 20+ lead by the half...Miami will fight their way back into the game on the back of Mike Wallace at the tune of 30+ fantasy points...Ryan and co run down the clock in the 4th with a time consuming game to ice it...31-27