Jacquizz Is Starting

SativaSam

Snelling scores a touchdown last week and all of a sudden Quizz is the worst running back on our roster.

He's just juking too much on inside runs... He's great in the open field but they're running him up the gut a lot and he's dancing before he hits the hole... With our crap o-line, you just gotta hit the hole and go and that's what Snelling is doing for us right now.

Snelling scores a touchdown last week and all of a sudden Quizz is the worst running back on our roster.

well he sure isn't the best. Last year he looked so good because Turner looked so terrible. His biggest contribution is in the passing game, he brings nothing as a runner except a break out every here and there in which he runs out of air after 20 yards

Because snelling is a nice role piece but he is not a starter.

Not saying Quizz is so much better but Snelling is only really good on small doses

I refer you to the last game of the 09 season

importance --without that game The Falcons would not have gotten that infamous "back to back" winning seasons

If you remember last year, Quizz managed to be pretty productive even when DL/LB were getting penetration, which was a sigh of relief compared to Turner. All this BS about Quizz not running hard is just that...ask Earl Thomas if Quizz runs hard. I'm actually excited for him to get the start, and I hope he gets a lot of touches. Just like Bartu, etc he deserves his chance to shine, it's ultimately up to him to make the most of it. He's a falcon so I hope he goes out there and tears it up, and Snelling will get plenty of touches regardless.