Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghostpopi

Anyone Gona Watch Pat Vs Sucs Game?

107 posts in this topic

Arizonas line is awful. The Saints D has improved, but a lot of those sacks is due to the line.

Yes I know that. But the Saints defense has done well now in all 3 games.

Carolina will be a rough game for us, they always got good pressure on Ryan and this year they are even better.

TB and Carolina always play is tough. Carolina especially. Cam actually looks like a QB when he plays us.

Saints TD.

TB and Carolina always play is tough. Carolina especially. Cam actually looks like a QB when he plays us.

Only his running. The Falcons have intercepted him quite a bit.

Cardinals 7, Saints 14 - 2:52 2nd Quarter

loving this Browns game lol. They faked a punt and a FG so far. Wish we had the balls for some of this

We have something to play for... They forfeited the season on Wednesday haha

We have something to play for... They forfeited the season on Wednesday haha

I still think they got a good deal. Richardson cant carry the team like AP, a few more games and they wouldnt even have gotten a 1st. Time will tell.

I still think they got a good deal. Richardson cant carry the team like AP, a few more games and they wouldnt even have gotten a 1st. Time will tell.

Idk. Trent is still very young and is versatile enough for many systems. Indy gave up a potential pass rusher/olineman/receiver (1st round pick) for a dime-a-dozen position (RB)

It's too early in the season to pull for a divisional opponent. When the Bucs are out of the playoff

race and playing a protential Falcon opponent, then I'd pull for them. Until then, let the sucks, panties and aints lose!!!!!

It's too early in the season to pull for a divisional opponent. When the Bucs are out of the playoff

race and playing a protential Falcon opponent, then I'd pull for them. Until then, let the sucks, panties and aints lose!!!!!

No worries about the Bucs winning today. It's 17-3 Patriots.