Td Needs To Contact The Browns During Fire Sale!

iDash

Guest fibonacci

It's not a fire sale - yet. If they let Thomas go, then we're talking fire sale. Until then, I'm not gonna read into this more than there is.

I do not care what it is. but I can see how some view it that way.

anyhow, I would look into a few of their players, and I believe they would trade them with ease.

They just added Wr Little and Wr Gordon(Pats in 1st Line) to the fire list.

A 1st round pick for OL Joe Thomas could be possible,

throw in LT Baker, or Holmes for free!

We could use one of their DT's Too!

I don't no with the way we have our cap structured we could afford Thomas until 2015 at least where before Ryan's deal we were something like 30 mill under.

I'm assuming to the Browns are looking at a new QB so Joe Thomas as already mentioned is going to be a priority to keep.

I don't no with the way we have our cap structured we could afford Thomas until 2015 at least where before Ryan's deal we were something like 30 mill under.

I'm assuming to the Browns are looking at a new QB so Joe Thomas as already mentioned is going to be a priority to keep.

Browns front loaded his contract and took bigger cap hit in the first few years. If they trade him, they will lose lot more than a player.