Report Has It, A Lot Of Tatf Members Will Wake Up Today

Guest fibonacci

Guest fibonacci

I tried telling y'all without Grimes one good season of interceptions, he would be barely known. and for his 2011 season, no one would have known him. I stated a million times on his skills for covering and always got blasted.

well y'all just enjoy today and get back with me.

512x.jpg

and those pictures were the closest he got to the ball. You will see a lot of times where grimes will not be within 5 feet and wonder what happened. And what happened is you never paid attention to how he played and you were a homer.

and if Miko is reading this and wants to blast me again on my twitter and youtube account, I'll be waiting to throw a muzzle on you.

14jnqkg.jpg

EDIT:

I do not care who you are; a grimes lover or hater..... but what idash said, was funny as ****.

(This is his reply to the picture)

I woud hit it....... with a Bat!

She looks better with mask though!

I tried telling y'all without Grimes one good season of interceptions, he would be barely known. and for his 2011 season, no one would have known him. I stated a million times on his skills for covering and always got blasted.

512x.jpg

and those pictures were the closest he got to the ball. You will see a lot of times where grimes will not be within 5 feet and wonder what happened. And what happened is you never paid attention to how he played and you were a homer.

and if Miko is reading this and wants to blast me again on my twitter and youtube account, I'll be waiting to throw a muzzle on you.

14jnqkg.jpg

I was just talking about your pics when some one said Grimes never went against JJ in practice. I remember he got beat few times, lets see it in a real game now.

Guest fibonacci

I know I know, I'm a jerk and hate brent grimes. you don't have to remind over and over how very uncalled for this is. Grimes had on great season, and on good season. besides that he was below average. and when I just stated that, that is when Miko decided to attack me. So now with her doing that over me stating a fact, I unleash.

Guest fibonacci

I was just talking about your pics when some one said Grimes never went against JJ in practice. I remember he got beat few times, lets see it in a real game now.

thanks for knowing I'm really just having fun. and not for bashing me. I am sure someone is going to turn their head.

I need to try to find the one picture of Julio killing grimes and the other diving catch Julio had.

Guest fibonacci

10cvk8l.jpg

I am probably the only person who has this ball. and honestly I wish I could give it away. but it has Dunta and Sameuel on it. maybe someone on here has an idea what I could do.

and for people who are blink.png need to know it is "B.A.D"

and I just really dislike grimes because of how his wife attacked me for stating things I saw. and then it amped up more when members here ripped into me. if not for miko and a few people, I would just say the guy is below average and worth 5 a year.

10cvk8l.jpg

I am probably the only person who has this ball. and honestly I wish I could give it away. but it has Dunta and Sameuel on it. maybe someone on here has an idea what I could do.

and I just really dislike grimes because of how his wife attacked me for stating things I saw. and then it amped up more when members here ripped into me. if not for miko and a few people, I would just say the guy is below average and worth 5 a year.

Ill take it off your hands! lol

512x.jpg

14jnqkg.jpg

That chick is so vile that this is how I see her whenever she's brought up.

10cvk8l.jpg

The football is worth more than the autographs, use it to throw around the yard.

Guest fibonacci

14jnqkg.jpg

I woud hit it....... with a Bat!

She looks better with mask though!

LOL I'm eating eggs and just laughed and yeah yeah my nose now burns.

and yes I know what time it is.

512x.jpg

14jnqkg.jpg

EDIT:

I do not care who you are; a grimes lover or hater..... but what idash said, was funny as ****.

(This is his reply to the picture)

Do you even remember him trying to cover Mushin Muhammad? It was painful ugly. Well, we have three guys that big on our team...with better skills overall.

Guest fibonacci

I don't like underestimating former players because they left us. Until I see otherwise, he's still a top tier corner to me.

I never liked grimes. and tried proving it to people that he was below average and only worth 5 a year

Guest fibonacci

Do you even remember him trying to cover Mushin Muhammad? It was painful ugly. Well, we have three guys that big on our team...with better skills overall.

that and many others.

he had one great season from interceptions, and then another that was actually good playing. but the rest were below average to being hurt and being nothing for us come playoff time.