I'll Start.... Justin Blalock I'm Calling you OUT!! As the most tenured member of our OL and a top pick it is time that you step up and lead this team. You have been able to play with guys like dahl, clabo, wiener, and you know those guys lead the o-line and played with fire.I'm Calling you Out, Lead this O-line and play with some cajones.

Blalock, Konz and Reynolds. They need to control the interior at the least. Wake is going to get there. Get that over with. But give Matt Ryan somewhere to step up and you can limit Wake. The Dolphins are down to just Starks and Odrick at DT according to the depth chart. They think the heat is going to kill us? Only 2 DTs means you can't rotate them and keep them fresh. A tired DL vs a tired OL and the OL has the advantage. They can slide Vaughn Martin over, but he's not good. Control the interior and we can win going away.

Tony G. So thankful for your service but wake your old azz up and create some separation on your routes. The refs are gonna start throwing flags on your old school veteran push offs. And get your sheet together in pass protection. I'm still cringing from that sack on Ryan you let happen.

Tony G. So thankful for your service but wake your old azz up and create some separation on your routes. The refs are gonna start throwing flags on your old school veteran push offs. And get your sheet together in pass protection. I'm still cringing from that sack on Ryan you let happen.

This made me laugh . Thanks

Koetter, I'm calling you out! Come up with something that will keep your offense in synch in the 3rd quarter and through the rest of the game. This offense should be able to score a TD in at least one of its first two 3rd quarter possessions. Figure something out. Come up with something the Dolphin defense isn't expecting. Get'er done, coach.

I'll Start.... Justin Blalock I'm Calling you OUT!! As the most tenured member of our OL and a top pick it is time that you step up and lead this team. You have been able to play with guys like dahl, clabo, wiener, and you know those guys lead the o-line and played with fire.I'm Calling you Out, Lead this O-line and play with some cajones.

I agree.

Yes, he has struggled these last couple weeks and needs to step it up. with that said I have enjoyed seeing HD get some looks over Tony G.