Bold Predictions Falcons @ Miami

CEO_PARLAY

can't get better if you're constantly playing on it every week. 1 day can ruin an entire season

It can get better. I had one of those when I played. It got better each week. It's not practicing during the week that helps it get better. He hasn't tweaked which is a good sign that it's getting better each each too. Playing on grass will be a really good test for it today. What helped was hurting it early in pre. We shall see how sharp he looks today tho.

Trufant has a late pick 6 which gives Falcons a 4 point lead. Decoud knocks down a 4th and goal pass to seal the victory. Rise up!

So we were down by 3 late in the game, scored and Mia still drove to 4th and goal to almost win the game? I don't think I can handle this prediction today. Lol. This would be too much.

Yep, I think Snelling will have around 76yds rushing and 48yds receiving but no TDs though. I think it will be mainly due to the Falcons getting the screen game going again early and often.

Yea. I know ppl get upset with the run game but the screen game basically is a substitute for lack of running game.