My Dream's Prediction

TheFalcoholic

I had a true nightmare last night. I was watching a post game presser with Matty Ice. The screen read Dolphins 27 - Falcons 3 FINAL. I almost threw up.

In all seriousness, we know this offense will put up more than 3 points 95% of the time. I'm concerned about our offensive line this week, but I still think we get a win regardless. I'm expecting something like 28-21. If the line plays GOOD, I don't even think it'll be close.

I have never had a dream about the Falcons in my life. Maybe, all those years of losing had my brain adapt to block out any potentially damaging thoughts, so my brain must be operating in safe mode to keep the damage limited. The Falcons winning more than losing has probably allowed safe mode with networking, which no longer blocks positive thoughts of the Falcons from uploading. A Superbowl championship would probably allow normal startup of my brain, but until then, it will probably just remain in safe mode to protect against any damage from down seasons or the "Here we go again" virus.smile.png

Edited by AREA51

I have never had a dream about the Falcons in my life. Maybe, all those years of losing had my brain adapt to block out any potentially damaging thoughts, so my brain must be operating in safe mode to keep the damage limited. The Falcons winning more than losing has probably allowed safe mode with networking, which no longer blocks positive thoughts of the Falcons from uploading. A Superbowl championship would probably allow normal startup of my brain, but until then, it will probably just remain in safe mode to protect against any damage from down seasons or the "Here we go again" virus.smile.png

This was my first time ever dreaming about them lol. I don't know why I couldn't have at least dreamed a win for the first time.