The Official Falcons At Dolphins In-Game Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game absolutely sucked. This is all on the coaching staff with bad play calling as usual. You cannot wins games playing not to lose. You got to have a killer instinct and Mike Smith as well as Matt Ryan do not have it. A contract extension without a super bowl win and barely made it by Seattle. bad management with roster moves and giving money that is not deserved. Management should have drafted or signed through free agency a better defensive line who can actually stop the run and better DB's to stop the pass. You want a new stadium, why should we ( Falcon fans dedicate our hard earn money for a new stadium) Dirty Birds, get some balls and win the games that are for the taking. Play to win!

Edited by ty1227

Same old Falcons, excuses, blame, poor coaching calls = LOSE!! Gotta blame the coaching staff on this one. They don't know how to finish scoring drives or 2nd half leading games. Ridiculous.

Oh well, not so sure I'll waste anymore time watching for a few more games unless something changes, this team has taken up far too much of my MONEY and TIME already so far this year.

Bandwagon fans

I'd hate to say this, but maybe the Saints are just better than us. Maybe Sean is our daddy? Maybe their champions and we are not and never will be. I am soooo mad right now. So tired of losing. we always lose, gosh darn it. Did you see their coach today he was happy and they were celebrating. Getting sack and turnovers. I am sooo mad1

I'd hate to say this, but maybe the Saints are just better than us. Maybe Sean is our daddy? Maybe their champions and we are not and never will be. I am soooo mad right now. So tired of losing. we always lose, gosh darn it. Did you see their coach today he was happy and they were celebrating. Getting sack and turnovers. I am sooo mad1

13-3 and made it to the NFCC last year, but yeah we're always losing. rolleyes.gif

I just wanted to say I blame Mike Nolan. You can't continue to run cover 2/ zone defense. It takes a dominate d line to execute effectively. That's not our strength. We resigned both safeties and spent our first two draft picks on corners. Use them that as a strength because zone with little pass rush gets us killed.

The Falcons had 5 sacks yesterday!