The Official Falcons At Dolphins In-Game Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree they are a legit team, but offense has struggled some, but I agree they could easily be the top team, it's early. That's why I said look like, and they would each have to maintain it into February for it to matter.

The problem with the Saints is that their run game is not contributing at all. Brees is their leading rusher so far in the today's Cards game with 23 rushing yards.

The problem with the Saints is that their run game is not contributing at all. Brees is their leading rusher so far in the today's Cards game with 23 rushing yards.

your right and Arizona could very easily be Arizona from last year. We have been the only real test for them and with horrible play from the O-line we still almost won. As we play the big boys SF and Sea we should see who is for real.

What else is there to say? Whatever you say kid, leave me alone.

FAIL

Wow, if you ain't watching the packer game, they just went for it on fourth and inches, fumbled the jump over the pile, bengals picked it up, fumbled it themselves, then they picked it back up and returned it for a td... holy crap!

That was crazy! Btw its stupid that the defense can't advance a 4th down fumble within 2 minutes... Why?