The Official Falcons At Dolphins In-Game Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be loud down here in south florida...with a banged up defense i feel alot better about miamis #1 reciever possibly out for the game mike wallace is wjth a groin injury...snelling has always step up to the plate for us i wud like to see him get

Alot of the carries..grimes mite need sum help with jones leaving douglas or white opened lets hope...but we will need a big day out of rodgers or snelling...loud and proud in south florida..Rise up lets do this

I will be loud down here in south florida...with a banged up defense i feel alot better about miamis #1 reciever possibly out for the game mike wallace is wjth a groin injury...snelling has always step up to the plate for us i wud like to see him get

Alot of the carries..grimes mite need sum help with jones leaving douglas or white opened lets hope...but we will need a big day out of rodgers or snelling...loud and proud in south florida..Rise up lets do this

not wishing anything on Wallace but man will that be huge if he misses the game. Doubt it but it would be huge

I don't have GB vs. Cincy on TV, but I am interested in that game. I hope Cincy beats them up because Rodgers has looked very good.

So far he has been off...Bengals have turned it over on 3 straight drives... twice in FG range and the Pack just returned one for 6... Rodgers has no time to throw but the Bengals are making so many mistakes right now...

The Carolna Panthers have already sacked Eli Manning SIX times! blink.png And I thought our O-line sucked!

This and Green Bay are way worse than us! We're definitely below average but my god the Packers are holding everywhere and still can't keep Rodgers upright.

Btw Panthers might set a record today!

Edited by trashmetalx