Tommorow, If Quizz Gets The Carries But Not The Yards By Half Time.....

shanep

I really want to see Vaughn and Smith run free. Grateful for what Quizz did last year, but I want a more conventional running back. He was getting blown up last week. And the week before.

Blame the line, whatever. I was impressed on what little we've seen of Jackson, he's good for a couple of yards after contact, but Quizz just gets knocked back.

I wish we had a Mike Alstott-type back. Alstott/Jamal Anderson duo would be my dream running back team.

I would hope that the coaching staff would see the kind of situation we are in, and realize that running Quizz for a yard or two a carry is not going to keep our QB alive and put Snelling in.

Does anyone know if Vaughan is even active for this game? Mark my words... Smith will NOT get 1 carry, we've been down this road before.

I would hope that the coaching staff would see the kind of situation we are in, and realize that running Quizz for a yard or two a carry is not going to keep our QB alive and put Snelling in.

Does anyone know if Vaughan is even active for this game? Mark my words... Smith will NOT get 1 carry, we've been down this road before.

Vaughn should be active but they may use another lb and not activate vaughn. I do think smith will get some touches though.

Vaughn should be active but they may use another lb and not activate vaughn. I do think smith will get some touches though.

Kinda hope you are wrong about Vaughn

I'd hate to see just Quizz and Snelling

(stay tuned Sunday afternoon --Will A. Smith get a carry?)

As for LBs they had 4 (out of 5)active the 1st 2 games

NOW they only have 4 that know the system

Chaney and Gaither haven't had a chance to learn it in less than a week.