Let's Go Fishing! ( Old Cartoon)

Supes™

A few days ago, a board member PM'ed me and asked if I could send him this old cartoon so he could forward it to his boss in Miami. I was flattered and of course obliged. I think it was my first smack 'toon I did back when I was on the Falcon's payroll, the first game of the '09 regular season as I recall.

We don't see Miami often, so I thought I'd re-post for old times sake and for newbies.

Falco_Dolphinshrunk.jpg

I'm slowly working on a new cartoon that addresses our poor 2nd half play, featuring Falco and Big Bird from Sesame Street. It's gonna be a zinger but I hope I never get to post it. I hope we solve our 2nd half lethargy problems and start salting games away like true contenders. The last complete game we had was vs. the Giants last season, one of few in 2012. I don't wanna see any more 2nd half blues, please! Drink some 5 Hour Energy in the locker room, go to the sugar huddle, do something,....anything!

SHAKE IT UP AND RISE UP IN THE 2nd HALF! GO FALCONS!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last complete game we had was vs. the Giants last season, one of few in 2012.

That's eye-opening.

I don't wanna see any more 2nd half blues, please! Drink some 5 Hour Energy in the locker room, go to the sugar huddle, do something,....anything!

Supes, let's just hope you don't have to do an "I Survived the 2013 Season"

Man Supes, I sure miss these! thanks for the memory!

this was the game that Abe bullrushed Long and threw him down like a rag doll........

I hope to see Mass do that to Clabo tomorrow at least a couple of times!

I still do 'em, but not as often because of time constraints. I'm not "official" anymore and I actually prefer it that way because I can take shots at the team and whomever if I want and so desire. I didn't have that liberty on the payroll.

Speaking of memories, you jogged mine! Abe absolutely OWNED Jake Long in that game! PANCAKED HIM SEVERAL TIMES!

Good times, my man. Good times! happy.png