Just Saw This On Twitter

BrandonDell_

"Trent dilfer @TDESPN - Matt Ryan has been blitzed on 34 dropbacks and is making defenses pay. League best 12.5 YPA with 2TD/0 INT - Dont blitz a #QBSurgeon"

I saw this posted in another thread. It's too bad most defenses don't need to blitz to get pressure on him immediately.

"Trent dilfer @TDESPN - Matt Ryan has been blitzed on 34 dropbacks and is making defenses pay. League best 12.5 YPA with 2TD/0 INT - Dont blitz a #QBSurgeon"

He's been making the blitz pay since 2008 ! At one point in his tenure, it seemed as though Mularkey had coached Matt out of that part of his game. Maybe it had something to do with our run heavy offense at the time. I'm glad to see Matt's depending and building on the skill's that got him there in the 1st place nowadays.

What's not to love.......... Bad O-Line and all........

Ryan has completed 71.6 percent of his passes through two games second best in NFL and his quarterback rating of 107.9 ranks fifth across the NFL.

In 2012 Ryan completed 69.1% of his play action passes, which was the sixth in the league. So far in 2013, Ryan has increased that to 89.5%, currently the league’s best.

Oh come on, it's not THAT bad. That means for every 100 throws against the blitz, he completed 11 of them. Hypothetically speaking, what if each of those throws is for an 80 yard touchdown? That would then mean that he has an 11 percent success rate when it comes to throwing hail mary's against pressure. That's a **** impressive number.

I made it up based on my memory of how bad the dude sucked and was a liability for every team he played for. His journalism, if that's what you wanna call it is just as bad.

Yeah he actually likes us now. It was just 2011 that he banged on us a lot, which some of the stuff he said turned out to be true.

Also 2 other guys who many on here say have traditionally hated the Falcons, S. Sharpe and C. Carter have us in the Super Bowl this year. (Before the Season)

We are earning the respect of these guys not that it means anything.