Pretty Entertaining Game... Ntexas Vs Ga!

Falconcheff

This isnt entertaining.....its embarrassing. If we cant blow this team out I dont think well be able to beat LSU next week.

This has been a very sloppy game from UGA.

Meh. Sometimes a team comes in that matches up well. Don't take away from the talent/coaching/desire of NTex...

Weather conditions play a factor as well. Shyte, Ga kept them to negative rushing yards for the game!

Bright side...that Reggie Davis kid looks to be a solid weapon for Ga for the future (and hopefully for the Falcons in a few years...)

Meh. Sometimes a team comes in that matches up well. Don't take away from the talent/coaching/desire of NTex...

Weather conditions play a factor as well. Shyte, Ga kept them to negative rushing yards for the game!

Bright side...that Reggie Davis kid looks to be a solid weapon for Ga for the future (and hopefully for the Falcons in a few years...)

Davis looked good and so did JJ Green.

However, Aaron Murray's INT in the endzone was ridiculous. As was the fumble by Gurley and the KO return TD our special teams allowed.

Ill take the win, but this is not a team that looks like it wants to compete for a BCS Championship.

That is all that matters to me.

Davis looked good and so did JJ Green.

However, Aaron Murray's INT in the endzone was ridiculous. As was the fumble by Gurley and the KO return TD our special teams allowed.

Ill take the win, but this is not a team that looks like it wants to compete for a BCS Championship.

That is all that matters to me.

Murray's got Barbie hands. Not gonna win BCS with a qb who has hands better fit for a pink Corvette than a football...

Heh heh...