The All-Falcon Mia (Missing In Action) Team...

SwampyMux12

Who's your guy that you thought was going to make some key contributions this season that you have yet to see?

Mine has got to be Chase Coffman. I really thought after the PS and all the reps that he got with the first team that we would try to scheme some plays for him, but so far I think I have actually noticed him on the field for one play.

Honorable mention goes to Drew Davis who also had a solid PS, but yet to catch a pass...

that's not their fault. Coffman outperformed Toilolo on all levels but is yet to get any significant snaps. it's kinda how Harry was targeted 5 times for 4 catches against the Rams only to not get targeted at all in the second half ... go figure. my expectations are very low after you get past the main 4 weapons

With the current state of the Oline, the only receiving options, that you are seeing targeted are the more established ones. Ryan doesn't really have time to try and fit in someone, that might be less likely to catch the quick pass. If the Oline continues to improve, then you may see the other TEs/WRs get more involved.

With the current state of the Oline, the only receiving options, that you are seeing targeted are the more established ones. Ryan doesn't really have time to try and fit in someone, that might be less likely to catch the quick pass. If the Oline continues to improve, then you may see the other TEs/WRs get more involved.

This went through my mind when I was writing this, but Coffman not getting more snaps really confuses me... TG has had trouble getting separation and CC really looked like he was going to do some damage this year.

that's not their fault. Coffman outperformed Toilolo on all levels but is yet to get any significant snaps. it's kinda how Harry was targeted 5 times for 4 catches against the Rams only to not get targeted at all in the second half ... go figure. my expectations are very low after you get past the main 4 weapons

Totally agree, I think it is definitely a scheme thing, just disappointed because I thought we would work CC into the offense this year. Run a few plays a game designed to get him the ball.

I had to look up the exact stats on Jacquizz. So far this year, he has 13 carries for 16 yards, 5 catches for 31 yards, 0 touchdowns, and only 1 first down. I rest my case.

He's been a huge disappointment for sure... I would contend that through two games he is in serious contention for worst player on the team... and that includes oline and Dent...

This went through my mind when I was writing this, but Coffman not getting more snaps really confuses me... TG has had trouble getting separation and CC really looked like he was going to do some damage this year.

Totally agree, I think it is definitely a scheme thing, just disappointed because I thought we would work CC into the offense this year. Run a few plays a game designed to get him the ball.

It's only been two games. Maybe they still plan to. I agree w/hjerry. Right now I think their main objective is to stop the bleeding.

Who's your guy that you thought was going to make some key contributions this season that you have yet to see?

Mine has got to be Chase Coffman. I really thought after the PS and all the reps that he got with the first team that we would try to scheme some plays for him, but so far I think I have actually noticed him on the field for one play.

Honorable mention goes to Drew Davis who also had a solid PS, but yet to catch a pass...

Coffman supposedly still needs to learn to block, but watching TG, I'm not sure Coffman wouldn't at least be a push in that area.

Coffman supposedly still needs to learn to block, but watching TG, I'm not sure Coffman wouldn't at least be a push in that area.

TG gets all the blame for bad blocks but he does make some key blocks. TG made a key block on the 50 yard run by Jackson. TG is not the best blocker in the NFL but he is pretty decent.

The reason he isn't getting any reps is because he can't block and him and TG together in 2 TE sets will get Ryan killed - at least that's what the coaches must be thinking. Coffman hopefully is being groomed to replace TG

I hate that we never run 2 TE sets. TG is a decent blocker he just looked horrible against the caints.

Hard to make a catch when you're playing less than the waterboy.

TG gets all the blame for bad blocks but he does make some key blocks. TG made a key block on the 50 yard run by Jackson. TG is not the best blocker in the NFL but he is pretty decent.

agree TG is usually good, but this early in the season it's looking like he may have some rust (inconsistent) after missing all of camp. TG will be fine I know.