Why Is This An Afternoon Game?

Miller2Rison

its the only afternoon game on fox so i thought maybe fox had the double header but its only on locally in atlantaand miami viewing areas,just wondering what the poin of scheduling this game in the late afternoon was? i got a weeding to go to sunday night so prob wont get to see much of the game and have to st ream it anyway but thats going to make 2 weeks in a row i miss falcons games. ugh

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its the only afternoon game on fox so i thought maybe fox had the double header but its only on locally in atlantaand miami viewing areas,just wondering what the poin of scheduling this game in the late afternoon was? i got a weeding to go to sunday night so prob wont get to see much of the game and have to st ream it anyway but thats going to make 2 weeks in a row i miss falcons games. ugh

I have a wedding to go to at 5 pm, so I'm gonna miss the game! The ONE week when the Falcons play at 4. God....

CBS only runs 1 game Sunday, so actually the opposite is true. I'm in Missouri and nowhere close is showing the game on cable. It's one of the least carried games on that channel according to the TV map I looked at a few days ago.

CBS has the doubleheader on Sunday and with the Falcons @ Dolphins being the only late game on FOX it's going to get very little coverage. I'm pretty surprised I'm getting it.

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2013&wk=3