Does Miami Weather Matter ?

falcndave

I'm well aware we train in Flowery Branch, where it is all nice and steamy in August...no need to remind me. That said...

I just glanced at weather.com. They are calling for a high of 90 on Sunday with a 30% chance of thunder. That means it will be at least moderately humid.

The one guy I worry about is Holmes. He plays good early, then goes away it seems. He almost looks sick in the 2nd half at times. With all the injuries, will we have enough big bodies to spell the OL a few snaps here and there? I think our big guys on the DL will be fine, they run in and out in a random fashion anyway.

The only Miami weather that would matter in the slightest is it can go from sunny to stormy in 10seconds.

Anyone that truly thinks the heat down here will affect the Falcons is smoking something good.

you already know that anytime a dome team has to play in the cold, rain or heat, concerns will arise. Don't know why but it always happens lol

The only Miami weather that would matter in the slightest is it can go from sunny to stormy in 10seconds.

Anyone that truly thinks the heat down here will affect the Falcons is smoking something good.

What is the weather down there like, really? I know its right on the ocean which I would think helps, but spending every summer in Charleston has taught me that it can be the 5th layer of **** sometimes...

What is the weather down there like, really? I know its right on the ocean which I would think helps, but spending every summer in Charleston has taught me that it can be the 5th layer of **** sometimes...

Rainy. Only difference between here and Ga. Rains every day. Heat isn't that different to actually become a factor.

This whole premise is laughable.

Rainy. Only difference between here and Ga. Rains every day. Heat isn't that different to actually become a factor.

Figured. Why cant everywhere be like San Francisco/ San Diego? WHY OBAMA? What happened to equality?!?!

The premise is based on observation of Holmes...am I reading him all wrong. He looks good to go in 90 degree weather to you after suffering twice in the AC?