What's Brewin With Desmond Trufant

ya_boi_j

The rookie corners might end up being one of the top 5 best CB tandems in the NFL by season's end.

Did you see the reason for the jets pulling milliner. F that, no way would I had pulled out my first round pick to protect his feelings. I want my guy to learn and play against the best.

Did you see the reason for the jets pulling milliner. F that, no way would I had pulled out my first round pick to protect his feelings. I want my guy to learn and play against the best.

Yeah, I think that made Milliner look even more terrible because they pulled him out.

They need to let the man take his bruises.

At least we can sit back and comfortably say that Trufant and Alford > Milliner so far.

How has Hayden looked so far?

Yeah, I think that made Milliner look even more terrible because they pulled him out.

They need to let the man take his bruises.

At least we can sit back and comfortably say that Trufant and Alford > Milliner so far.

How has Hayden looked so far?

haven't really heard his name much but I'm sure he will get a test this weekend with Manning on the other side

As it is looking so far, the Falcons might have potentially ended up with the best Trufant brother

I'm glad they made the move for him. Also of people complained because they didn't get their way but I'm happy we got him.

Ill be surprised is Millner isn't on Revis' level in a couple of years. That guy was as good of a cover corner as I have ever seen in college

not looking to good so far in the pros

I'm glad they made the move for him. Also of people complained because they didn't get their way but I'm happy we got him.

not looking to good so far in the pros

Yeah I know he isn't. Im surprised as **** by it to. I don't know much about the Jets. Do they have him playing man or zone?