Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shanep

Can't Help It, I Like It When Vick Loses,like It Alot....

246 posts in this topic

Yep I like it when Vick loses. It's like the media just forgets we have a decade of games to watch on him and somehow Vick is going to completely change. Vick is always injured, Vick always turns the ball over, Vick cannot read defenses and now Vick is slower than he was. But yet the Media just gets amnesia every season and proclaims him to be the best QB ever. Vick has serious flaws that he will never over come.

Exactly. "This is the year Vick will turn the corner!" How long does it take? Guy is flat out lazy and has a career high of 21 tds and still can' figure out a defense unless one of his guys runs free

I like seeing filly lose anytime, and them losing with Vick at QB is just an added bonus. Personally though, he's not really a bad person. I've met him twice and know some people here in Norfolk who know him well. He made many mistakes, but he's owned up to them and paid the price for them. So my dislike of Vick is more from the football side of things that happened in Atlanta.

He may be likeable.

He may be personable.

He also tortured helpless dogs for amusement.

He electrocuted dogs.

He hung dogs.

He drowned one in a crate and watched it struggle and die.

He is absolutely a bad, evil person.

Those acts were not "mistakes". Those are acts of pure unadulterated evil.

I hope Vick's last breath is one of contorting agony.

And I hope it is soon.

When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.

A good shotgun will do the job a whole lot quicker and easier.

I dont wish Vick longsuffering and pain lol, the man did his time. I do wish for him to lose as an Eagle though, AND i hate for all things ESPN to be wrong as well. All ive heard about the NFL on their station is Chip Kelly, Eagles offense, Riley Cooper, RGIII's knee and the sucky Pats Offense and injuries.

So, for them to lose to the Chiefs is awesome for me.

I dont wish Vick longsuffering and pain lol, the man did his time. I do wish for him to lose as an Eagle though, AND i hate for all things ESPN to be wrong as well. All ive heard about the NFL on their station is Chip Kelly, Eagles offense, Riley Cooper, RGIII's knee and the sucky Pats Offense and injuries.

So, for them to lose to the Chiefs is awesome for me.

I started watching the game last night but gave up early and went to bed.

Got to say I had a warn fuzzy when I read this thread.

Not so much Vick as anti Philly

or maybe Philly + Reid + Vick combination

so now Reid is at KC --I'll have to see if I start dis-liking KC

I started watching the game last night but gave up early and went to bed.

Got to say I had a warn fuzzy when I read this thread.

Not so much Vick as anti Philly

or maybe Philly + Reid + Vick combination

so now Reid is at KC --I'll have to see if I start dis-liking KC

Agreed.

So this clown got caught killing dogs and didn't he lie his aZz off and didn't cooperate???

He admitted he was laZy in Atlanta and didn't try hard. Gave us the finger for Christs sake. I will forever root against this clown . He's gotten over 200 million in salary nope i don't feel bad one bit

rugger8 likes this

i'm over dallas beating us in the championship game at Fulton county stadium 1980,but i still love to see them lose!

shanep, that wasn’t the NFC championship game. That happened the next week. Philly won.

I like seeing him lose when they play us. That being said - he's in the same Conference as us - so I hope he has a worse record.

Other than that - live and let live.

Smh racist its sad how you people talk down on a,man with kids and a wife he made a mistake get over it you can tell he has really grew up, some of you guys need Jesus Nobody cares about a man with kids and a wife. Those are some of the biggest criminals, the ones with a family.. If anybody wife on this board say she made a mistake and slept with another man, I find it difficult to believe you will accept it as a mistake and get over it. I'm not trying to compare the 2 offenses but people are entitled to not like somebody based off of their previous actions. I'm black and I don't like him. Am I a racist? No! I don't care about the dogs. I hate dogs. I grew up in Alabama where dog fighting was the thing to do. But he did wreck the organization.

I agree. I hope Vick ends up in a wheelchair soon and gets Cancer and AIDS and gets electrocuted and drowned and hung.

Uh, what!? Yeah, cos that doesnt make you sound as evil and cold as you portray Mike to be....

No, no, Im not getting drawn into this! Especially not with Falcons fans. We need to get the h@ll over it, because no matter what, he will still be loved by many in the ATL, myself included. But, we are in a position now, as a franchise, that os incredibly exciting. We are legit year after year. So why must some of us still be bitter towards a guy that hasnt played for us in 7 years? We've got more important things! Like getting a SB. Lets be happy bout where we are! :)

Guy did you watch the first game. He took multiple hits in the pocket bc the formations are funky

They were revolutionary packages LOL. The Eagles line/formations was unbalanced on lot of snaps, Chip Kelly is changing the NFL college style.

Vick was cruel, screwed the franchise, lied to Blank and never worked hard. I hated Vick for what he has done, but I hope he is a better man now. I don't like Vick nor I can ever forgive him but won't wish him bad either. Its time to move on people.

rugger8 likes this

Mistakes are made in moments of passion, are unintended consequences, or through ignorance...

His actions were systematic, calculated, and done for entertainment. Not a mistake at all.

He made bad judgements. He has apologized for it, done his time no need to continue to persecute the man for it.

We all make bad judgements especially when we are young. Doesn't make us "terrible creatures" like I've heard some describe vick.

Time to move on people

Im glad Vick is no longer QB for Atlanta but....

I read a scripture last night. 1 John 4:20 - If anyone makes the statement: ‘I love God,’ and yet is hating his brother, he is a liar. For he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot be loving God, whom he has not seen.

By no means am I saying Vick should be considered a brother but the principle still stands. Yeah he did bad but he repented. He did his time so "the system" forgives him. And im certain God forgives him because he repented his sins an hasn't repeated those crimes. The public should forgive him too. He actually has done a lot to bring support and awareness about dog fighting and abuse. its funny how people don't want to acknowledge that.

Dude admitted to not honing his craft while in Atlanta while flicking off fans, funding an illegal activity, and going to prison. God bless him but I'll never root for him as a football player

When he admitted he didn't give his all here, I couldn't take it anymore. I will never forgive him.

roman42 likes this

Agree. Mostly because I hate his "fans" that hate us for cutting him

yeah, most of the 'fans' I work with will defend him to no end, saying he's the victim and the team did him wrong.

I don't root for Vick to lose so much as I root for the Eagles to lose.

For some reason watching them lose makes me happy.... probably has something to do with their obnoxious fans.

I just wish he had suffered a catastrophic, career-ending injury that would cause intense, lingering pain for all the rest of his days.

The only player to return to the NFL that I ever thought more evil than Vick was Leonard Little. Rae Carruth never returned to the NFL, and I am 99.999% positive Aaron Hernandez won't either.

You're a disgusting human being and need some serious help ... hateful little man.
BrandonDell_ likes this

I agree. I hope Vick ends up in a wheelchair soon and gets Cancer and AIDS and gets electrocuted and drowned and hung.

Wow, what a complete nutjob. Get some help, you're sick in the head.
BrandonDell_ likes this