Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shanep

Can't Help It, I Like It When Vick Loses,like It Alot....

246 posts in this topic

Get over it. Everyone makes mistakes

Mistakes are made in moments of passion, are unintended consequences, or through ignorance...

His actions were systematic, calculated, and done for entertainment. Not a mistake at all.

Lornoth and rugger8 like this

Dude admitted to not honing his craft while in Atlanta while flicking off fans, funding an illegal activity, and going to prison. God bless him but I'll never root for him as a football player

Total Package and MisterC like this

I love watching him tear it up still! Not all Vick fans are complete morons. I love MV7, but I trust Matt Ryan with this team more than anyone!

Doesnt stop me still following, and supporting Mike.

dissapointing that people would root against one of our best players, despite "what he did to us"..

If you are going to wish "career-ending injuries that cause pain for the rest of their life" - the only correct answer is wishing it upon those sewer rats like Brees for all the cheating/bounty **** they have done to us, such as trying to take out MR with a late hit in week 1.

I just hate the Eagles regardless of who there qb is. Them getting beat is always a pleasure.

I thought this high powered offense of Kelly's was the new force on the NFL?

dirtybird2k5 likes this

Mistakes are made in moments of passion, are unintended consequences, or through ignorance...

His actions were systematic, calculated, and done for entertainment. Not a mistake at all.

Confucius say:

WARNING: Please apply logic carefully... and sparingly, otherwise a mistake could be made and permanent damage could result which will require much fervent praying, and likely tithing also.

Mike Vick is easy to dislike...so I do that. Killed dogs while admitting to being lazy and not giving much effort while with the falcons, even after the 100mil contract: check. Acted arrogantly when busted for dog fighting: check. Acted arrogantly when getting knocked out of the game here in 2011: check. Admitting to half axing it in philly the last 2 years after he got another 100 mil: check. Mike Vick is who he is, I feel like he puts on a front most of the time to distract from it

Where are all the people that wish we had the Eagles Oline after week 1. Or the people that thought Chip Kelly would be an unstoppable force.

Exactly!

I just wish he had suffered a catastrophic, career-ending injury that would cause intense, lingering pain for all the rest of his days.

The only player to return to the NFL that I ever thought more evil than Vick was Leonard Little. Rae Carruth never returned to the NFL, and I am 99.999% positive Aaron Hernandez won't either.

Wow you need some serious help..smh at this thread and people who still hold a grudge over what he did ..GET OVER IT!!!!

Where are all the people that wish we had the Eagles Oline after week 1. Or the people that thought Chip Kelly would be an unstoppable force.

I can be a man and fess up and say I was one is those people who wanted the eagles Oline after 1 week..I guess I was just infatuated with seeing how good their blocks where and how Vick really never got touched that game unless he made careless mistakes by holding the ball too long or scrambling outside the pocket..

I've been trying to find Jesus all my life, but I just can't seem to f*ck it up enough. On top of that, I've always been happy and intelligent. Suggestions?

Over here bro

ya_boi_j likes this

I can be a man and fess up and say I was one is those people who wanted the eagles Oline after 1 week..I guess I was just infatuated with seeing how good their blocks where and how Vick really never got touched that game unless he made careless mistakes by holding the ball too long or scrambling outside the pocket..

Guy did you watch the first game. He took multiple hits in the pocket bc the formations are funky

I just wish he had suffered a catastrophic, career-ending injury that would cause intense, lingering pain for all the rest of his days.

The only player to return to the NFL that I ever thought more evil than Vick was Leonard Little. Rae Carruth never returned to the NFL, and I am 99.999% positive Aaron Hernandez won't either.

This. His is a *******. Evil human being.

I agree. I hope Vick ends up in a wheelchair soon and gets Cancer and AIDS and gets electrocuted and drowned and hung.

When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.

Ummm no. 100% dumb. Any Americans feel resentment towards Bin Laden? I guess we should've just forgiven him.

Yep I like it when Vick loses. It's like the media just forgets we have a decade of games to watch on him and somehow Vick is going to completely change. Vick is always injured, Vick always turns the ball over, Vick cannot read defenses and now Vick is slower than he was. But yet the Media just gets amnesia every season and proclaims him to be the best QB ever. Vick has serious flaws that he will never over come.

gtrslkr likes this

Ummm no. 100% dumb. Any Americans feel resentment towards Bin Laden? I guess we should've just forgiven him.

Said nothing about forgetting. Said nothing about ignoring. Said nothing about not punishing...even the taking of a life, like his, when necessary and apropos.

Forgiveness is about not letting someone occupy space in your brain rent free; forgiveness is about you, not them.