Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shanep

Can't Help It, I Like It When Vick Loses,like It Alot....

246 posts in this topic

I just wish he had suffered a catastrophic, career-ending injury that would cause intense, lingering pain for all the rest of his days.

The only player to return to the NFL that I ever thought more evil than Vick was Leonard Little. Rae Carruth never returned to the NFL, and I am 99.999% positive Aaron Hernandez won't either.

I like seeing filly lose anytime, and them losing with Vick at QB is just an added bonus. Personally though, he's not really a bad person. I've met him twice and know some people here in Norfolk who know him well. He made many mistakes, but he's owned up to them and paid the price for them. So my dislike of Vick is more from the football side of things that happened in Atlanta.

MisterC and falken like this

yeah, everybody does, but most don't try to take all the people around them , who depended on the word, down with them. boy, thats an oxymoron.....vick and honor!

I've met him twice and know some people here in Norfolk who know him well.

I just recently returned from Iraq, own a tanning salon and was once awarded a baseball scholarship.

Nice to meet you.

Can you imagine anything worse for an Eagles fan then Andy Reid coming to town with the previously woeful Kansas City Chiefs, and leading them to a 3-0 record with a somewhat humiliating defeat of the Eagles.

I wonder if security collected shoelaces of fans as they left the stadium?

I like Vick. I also enjoyed the game a whole lot as I like Andy Reid too.

#7 paid his dues, and I enjoy watching him play still, but d a m n glad he isn't on the Falcons anymore. Didn't seem like it at the time but the franchise is much better off.

Smh racist its sad how you people talk down on a,man with kids and a wife he made a mistake get over it you can tell he has really grew up, some of you guys need Jesus

I've been trying to find Jesus all my life, but I just can't seem to f*ck it up enough. On top of that, I've always been happy and intelligent. Suggestions?

Lornoth likes this

Smh racist its sad how you people talk down on a,man with kids and a wife he made a mistake get over it you can tell he has really grew up, some of you guys need Jesus

I don't believe anyone but you mentioned his race... But oh i'm sorry I forgot, people who have a wife and kids can never be horrible people. My mistake.

rugger8 and Total Package like this

I've been trying to find Jesus all my life, but I just can't seem to f*ck it up enough. On top of that, I've always been happy and intelligent. Suggestions?

Seem pretty miserable and less than intelligent to me. Afterall, if you were either intelligent or happy, you have have no reason to try and down someone else. But then again, that's wisdom. wink.png

rounz and MisterC like this